Knowledge Base
Community

Problem with MyGiffGaff page on website.......no scroll facility on right hand side

Started by: ajk49
On: 05/04/2018 | 14:28
Replies: 9

Go to best answer
by: ajk49
on: 05/04/2018 | 14:28

Hi Community,

I wasn't quite sure where to post this.

I am unable to access all my information on MyGiffGaff page on the website. This page has no scroll facility on the web page on the right hand side. It has been like this for a number of weeks now and by logging in again today hoping it would be sorted, I see that it isn't.

It means I cannot scroll down or up the page to see my usage details etc.

I use Google Chrome,

Any help would be much appreciated,

thank you

ajk49

Message 1 of 10
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: saul_goodman
on: 05/04/2018 | 14:30
Hi @ajk49

Sometimes this can be browser issue, Try clearing your browser cache and history or use another browser e.g Mozilla Firefox etc and then login again here http://www.giffgaff.com/dashboard
Get a free giffgaff SIM/microSIM/nanoSIM with free £5 credit
Message 2 of 10
by: saul_goodman
on: 05/04/2018 | 14:30
Hi @ajk49

Sometimes this can be browser issue, Try clearing your browser cache and history or use another browser e.g Mozilla Firefox etc and then login again here http://www.giffgaff.com/dashboard
Get a free giffgaff SIM/microSIM/nanoSIM with free £5 credit
Message 2 of 10
by: djbonner07
on: 05/04/2018 | 14:31
@ajk49 >>>

Try it using another internet browser such as Firefox , Chrome or any other your not using/used, and also clean your internet cache and cookies then try it, theres a link below to help you out if needed with what advice to try >>>

Thing To Try/Clear/Clean:

- Try another browser
- Try another device
- Clear Cache
- Clear browsing history

Try ➜ http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/learn-giffgaff-top-tips/logging-in-other-browser-issues/m-p/3964167
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 10
by: discoandrew
on: 05/04/2018 | 14:35

Hi there

Really sorry to read of your problem. It's okay @ajk49, you've come to the correct place for help.  The same thing happened to me yesterday.  I opened a different internet browser (was using Chrome and have switched to Microsoft Edge) and issue has gone.  Maybe try that, hopefully it'll work for you too.

discoandrew is inviting you to join Giffgaff and take advantage of their great value SIM Only Deals.

Order a free Giffgaff SIM through My Referral Link (click or tap here) and you'll also receive £ 5.00 FREE WELCOME CREDIT within 24 hours of SIM card activation. Thank you.

Message 4 of 10
by: sloz
on: 05/04/2018 | 14:41
@ajk49
Hi, which device are you using?
Are you on desktop mode?

If you go to mobile mode
Http://giffgaff.com/dashboard/?m=1
Is the problem resolved?

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 10
on: 05/04/2018 | 14:48
Hi Saul,

Thank you for your reply. I have cleared my cookies and history in google chrome on my laptop and tried again. Still same problem, so I tried Firefox and here all is ok and I can see my info so thank you for your suggestions. Chrome is a no no at the moment it seems for this scroll facility on myaccounts page, so I will will use Firefox from now on

Thanks a million

ajk49

Message 6 of 10
on: 05/04/2018 | 14:51
Thank you djbonner07,

It turns out it is specifically a google chrome browser issue for me.

Thank you for sending link and for replying,

ajk49
Message 7 of 10
by: djbonner07
on: 05/04/2018 | 14:53
@ajk49 >>>

Your very welcome, glad your sorted Smiley Happy

👍🏻
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 10
on: 05/04/2018 | 14:53
Hi discoandrew,
Yes, me too having this problem with Chrome.
Firefox seems to work fine.
Thank you for reassuring me that I'm in the right place and for your reply,

Best

ajk49
Message 9 of 10
on: 05/04/2018 | 14:56
Hi sloz,
The problem is in my Windows 7 laptop with Chrome without the app.
The only way around it seems to be to use the other browser I have which is Firefox.
This seems to work,
Thank you for your reply,
ajk49

Message 10 of 10