Problems with registered email address

Started by: stunnerdi
On: 26/08/2012 | 19:02
Replies: 8

Go to best answer
by: stunnerdi
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:02
I can't remember my email address I registered with therefore I've topped
My phone up but can't exchange a goody bag and the agents aren't responding.....
Message 1 of 9
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: simmsreece
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:07

Simply head to giffgaff.com and click on 'login', click on the 'Forgot your password?' link, and enter your e-mail, phone number or username where prompted.  Or you can use this direct link password reset

You'll be sent an email that contains a link which you simply need to click and select a new password.

Please note: The E-Mail address you register with is the address a password reset gets sent to. If this is not valid, the password reset cannot be performed and will not be delivered correctly. Please make sure you keep your account updated!

Remember both your username and password are case sensitive.

If you no longer have access to your email account then you will need to create another community account in order to request a reset from the agents.

Include your phone number, SIM Serial number, your name and address and any other info you can provide to help in the message.

Scan this QR code to get a micro-sim with £5 free credit!
Message 4 of 9
by: safe_1996
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:05
Click on lost password
Message 3 of 9
by: simmsreece
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:07

Simply head to giffgaff.com and click on 'login', click on the 'Forgot your password?' link, and enter your e-mail, phone number or username where prompted.  Or you can use this direct link password reset

You'll be sent an email that contains a link which you simply need to click and select a new password.

Please note: The E-Mail address you register with is the address a password reset gets sent to. If this is not valid, the password reset cannot be performed and will not be delivered correctly. Please make sure you keep your account updated!

If you no longer have access to your email account then you will need to create another community account in order to request a reset from the agents.

Include your phone number, SIM Serial number, your name and address and any other info you can provide to help in the message.

Scan this QR code to get a micro-sim with £5 free credit!
Message 4 of 9
by: pitney
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:25
The agents are bizzy answering other members messages and will get to you
Message 5 of 9
by: bwayne
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:27
Go to all your email account and do a search of Giffgaff
Message 6 of 9
by: sloz
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:37
Simmsreece wrote:

Only the password is case sensitive , you can put the username in any combination of upper or lowercase,

stunnerdi wrote:
I can't remember my email address I registered with therefore I've topped
My phone up but can't exchange a goody bag and the agents aren't responding.....

Have you forgot both your username snd password? If you know your password and have just forgot your username maybe we can help find it for you, when did you activate the sim?
Can you remember part of the username?
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 9
by: stunnerdi
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:41
I've forgot the email address I registered with and also the username and password so there is no way of me logging in to exchange my credit for a goody bag as you can only do this online
Message 8 of 9
by: sloz
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:47
If that's the case the only option is to ask sn agent

https://giffgaff.com/rightnow/ask

Give them your name , address , mobile number and sim serial number
Tell them you're not recieving password reset emails and ask for a password reset link

Most of the options in the ask an agent process won't relate to your problem, but choose any and complete them all
Make sure you give them all the relevant details I've described in the further information box

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 9