Community

Queuing goodybag

Started by: adam0703
On: 06/05/2016 | 22:02
Replies: 6

Go to best answer
by: adam0703
on: 06/05/2016 | 22:02
If I put credit on my account how do I buy my next goodybag it runs out on the 23rd but I've nearly ran out of lf data so want to queue one ready
Message 1 of 7
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: alexc33
on: 06/05/2016 | 22:13

You buy and queue a goodybag the same as you normally buy them, there is nothing extra you need to do to queue it.  

The system recognises you already have an active goodybag and queues the new goodybag to start automatically when the active one expires (after it has run its 1 calendar month). 

You can start the queued goodybag early once your data allowance has dropped to 5MB or under. 

The option to start the goodybag early should show on your my giffgaff dashboard goodybag section. 

If you have a recurring goodybag you can not buy and queue a goodybag until you turn it off, but you can start the next recurring goodybag early if you have 5MB or under the same as queued goodybags. If you do start a recurring goodybag early the recurring date will change to that of the day you start it. 

Message 7 of 7
by: eddie2901
on: 06/05/2016 | 22:05
Hi if you buy a goodybag while you have a current one it will just be queued but if you start it now you will lose your current allowance hope this helps
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 7
by: mathew40
on: 06/05/2016 | 22:06

Hi there @adam0703
You have 2 options, you can buy your next goodybag now, using your credit to pay for your new goodybag, and it will automatically start once your current goodybag expires, or you can choose the option to start your new goodybag early before your expiry date.
Its ONLY possible to have One Package running at a time per Month and its ONLY possible to Cancel an Active goodybag or gigabag if you have less than 5 minutes talk time or 5 MB of data left in your goodybag or gigabag allowance.
Please Be Aware that, if you Do choose to Start a New goodybag or gigabag Early, before your expiry date, you'll Lose Any Remaining Allowance that you May currently have on your Existing goodybag / gigabag allowance.

Once your Call Allowance is Down to 5 minutes or if you Have Less than 5 MB of remaining Data, you'll see the Option to Start a New goodybag Early on your Dashboard here https://giffgaff.com/dashboard

If you want to buy a goodybag using your "Airtime Credit ", its very Easy to do.
Click Here https://giffgaff.com/dashboard onto your mygiffgaff
Click onto Top-Up Here https://giffgaff.com/buy

Click onto "goodybags" and Choose the goodybag you want , and Press SELECT.
On the Next page, Click onto CONTINUE and press "Exchange Airtime Credit".
If for some reason you have Any further Problems, click onto this link Here http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Solve-your-questions/Can-I-buy-a-goodybag-gigabag-with-my-existing-...

Once you Have chosen the Option to start Your New goodybag Early, you May just Need to turn your Device OFF and On again.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 7
by: eddie2901
on: 06/05/2016 | 22:07
Hi guide to set up reoccurring goodybag might be usefull
Reoccurring goodybag
If you already have an active goodybag

If you already have an active goodybag, then all you need to do is visit your "My giffgaff" page, and on the left-hand side of the screen, you will see the "My goodybags" section. Underneath this section, you'll see a message telling you that you can switch your goodybag to automatically renew itself.

Just click on the link and then follow the instructions from the "My Payment Details" screen.

In the bottom half of the "My Payment Details", you can select to "change" the "Recur your goodybag" settings.

All you need to do is click the "Recur your selected goodybag" check box to recur your current goodybag, and then click on the "Save recurring settings" button.

If you want to change the type of goodybag you want to recur, then just select the goodybag you want to recur in the table on the same page, and then click on the "Save recurring settings" button.
Plus check link if you need more information
https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Solve-your-questions/Guide-to-queued-goodybags/ta-p/3513321
Good luck
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 7
by: adam0703
on: 06/05/2016 | 22:08
If I put in the queue now wouldn't it start when my minutes or data is below 5
Message 5 of 7
by: mathew40
on: 06/05/2016 | 22:10
Hi there again @adam0703
No.unfortunately it will automatically start once your current goodybag expires, unless you choose the option to start your new goodybag early on your dashboard.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
by: alexc33
on: 06/05/2016 | 22:13

You buy and queue a goodybag the same as you normally buy them, there is nothing extra you need to do to queue it.  

The system recognises you already have an active goodybag and queues the new goodybag to start automatically when the active one expires (after it has run its 1 calendar month). 

You can start the queued goodybag early once your data allowance has dropped to 5MB or under. 

The option to start the goodybag early should show on your my giffgaff dashboard goodybag section. 

If you have a recurring goodybag you can not buy and queue a goodybag until you turn it off, but you can start the next recurring goodybag early if you have 5MB or under the same as queued goodybags. If you do start a recurring goodybag early the recurring date will change to that of the day you start it. 

Message 7 of 7