Community

Received confirmation or payment

Started by: lional123
On: 24/07/2018 | 14:13
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
by: lional123
on: 24/07/2018 | 14:13

Hello ! Sold my phone to giffgaff Royal Mail tracking saying it’s been delivered haven’t heard anything back about it ? Any ideas how long this process takes and when I can expect to be payed ? Many thanks . Lional123

Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: dianascot1
on: 24/07/2018 | 19:24
@lional123 I've extracted some information on the selling your phone page. Unfortunately it doesn't give a timescale between receiving and processing though:

How long until I get paid? 

Once we have received your mobile phone we will have to process it in order to give you a quote. How long this takes depends on the model of phone you’ve sent. If you login to My giffgaff and go to My Payments then click My Phone Sales you will be able keep track of what stage your phone is at. Once process we’ll send you an email with a quote which you can accept or decline and if you accept before 1pm we will make the payment to your bank that day.

If you have any questions about a fault that has been found, you can contact Redeem by submitting the form here.

My phone shows as received. Where is my payment? 

You can keep on top of the status of your payment by logging into My giffgaff and going to My Payments then My Phone Sales. When our recycling partner, Redeem have received your phone we will send you an email to confirm that it’s arrived safely and we’ll also give you an expected payment date. Please note: Member services agents can only view the same information that is shown on your My giffgaff
Message 4 of 4
by: endorphin
on: 24/07/2018 | 18:17

Hi @lional123 unfortunately giffgaff isn't the speediest to update when you're selling your phone through them. You should be paid within 2-3 working days after they have confirmed receipt of your phone.

Get a free giffgaff SIM/microSIM/nanoSIM with free £5 credit
Message 2 of 4
by: lional123
on: 24/07/2018 | 19:05
Thanks very much hopefully it comes through soon
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
by: dianascot1
on: 24/07/2018 | 19:24
@lional123 I've extracted some information on the selling your phone page. Unfortunately it doesn't give a timescale between receiving and processing though:

How long until I get paid? 

Once we have received your mobile phone we will have to process it in order to give you a quote. How long this takes depends on the model of phone you’ve sent. If you login to My giffgaff and go to My Payments then click My Phone Sales you will be able keep track of what stage your phone is at. Once process we’ll send you an email with a quote which you can accept or decline and if you accept before 1pm we will make the payment to your bank that day.

If you have any questions about a fault that has been found, you can contact Redeem by submitting the form here.

My phone shows as received. Where is my payment? 

You can keep on top of the status of your payment by logging into My giffgaff and going to My Payments then My Phone Sales. When our recycling partner, Redeem have received your phone we will send you an email to confirm that it’s arrived safely and we’ll also give you an expected payment date. Please note: Member services agents can only view the same information that is shown on your My giffgaff
Message 4 of 4