SIM not arrived

Started by: samcphall
On: 22/06/2014 | 12:13
Replies: 13

by: samcphall
on: 22/06/2014 | 12:13 edited: 22/06/2014 | 12:23

Hi GiffGaff,

I would really like a GiffGaff SIM!

I have now ordered twice from your website (order numbers 46772834 and 45900471), with different email addresses, about 2 weeks apart.  Nither of these reaced me despite receiving an email informing me that each had left the warehouse.

The address I selected was definately correct (High St, Cambridge, CB23), though, as I say, neither have arrived.  The second left the warehoouse 10 days ago.

I really don't know how this can happen, but please can I have a SIM!

Regards,

Sam

[Personal details removed]

Message 1 of 14
by: rgjusa
on: 22/06/2014 | 12:14

For account related issues you are best off speaking to a giffgaff agent. You will need to be patient as responses can take up to 24 hours especially over weekends and busy periods. Click on the link below to contact a giffgaff agent:

https://giffgaff.com/support/ask

Also, you should edit your address out.

Message 2 of 14
by: steflouise
on: 22/06/2014 | 12:14
Hi they sometimes can take a little while to arrive but please be assured they will arrive.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 14
by: yaseen_n
on: 22/06/2014 | 12:15
get in touch with agents https://giffgaff.com/support/ask

Order free gg sim with £5 credit included.Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 14
by: espuelita
on: 22/06/2014 | 12:16

Best not to post your address on forums though Smiley Wink

Get a free giffgaff Sim
...please give Kudos if I have helped (click the blue button at the bottom right of this post) or click my answer if you think it's the Best One. Many Thanks! Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 14
by: arontaylor
on: 22/06/2014 | 12:16

Hi

They can take a while when dispatching from the giffgaff warehouse.

I asked someone to send me a sim over first class, and they did it arrived the next day. If you continue having issues obtaining a sim it might be wise asking a member to help you out by dispatching one personally to you. 

Have I helped you?

If so please give us a Kudos or if you believe it to be the Best Answer please do that!

Message 6 of 14
by: argos1
on: 22/06/2014 | 12:17
you might be better sending one to a friend or relative who can hand it over to you. it will tell you if there's a postal issue with your address
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 14
by: mark1101b
on: 22/06/2014 | 12:29
Hi Sam & Welcome...

Sorry to read that you have waited so long...If you need a sim Urgently please see the link provide, the guys will post one out for you first class...
http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Welcome-Join/Need-a-sim-posting-urgently-First-class-or-hand-delive...

Message 9 of 14
by: figment_uk
on: 22/06/2014 | 12:29

@samcphall wrote:

Hi GiffGaff,

I would really like a GiffGaff SIM!

I have now ordered twice from your website (order numbers 46772834 and 45900471), with different email addresses, about 2 weeks apart.  Nither of these reaced me despite receiving an email informing me that each had left the warehouse.

The address I selected was definately correct (High St, Cambridge, CB23), though, as I say, neither have arrived.  The second left the warehoouse 10 days ago.

I really don't know how this can happen, but please can I have a SIM!

Regards,

Sam

[Personal details removed]

You could try posting in this topic to request a SIM be sent directly to you by another member. You will receive some replies by Private message. Check them here

Join giffgaff during May 2019 for a chance to win goodies worth around £2500. Order a SIM now using the link below

Message 10 of 14