on: 20/03/2018 | 16:10 edited: 20/03/2018 | 16:11

😒 where’s my new sim, I had a message to say it was going to be here today

Message 1 of 6
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: danhamman
on: 20/03/2018 | 16:16

ivybobinda wrote:

No, only Sunday but it’s just the message said it would be here today. 

4-5 working days is normal for a SIM delivery

@ivybobinda

.:.
Message 4 of 6
on: 20/03/2018 | 16:11

ivybobinda wrote:

😒 where’s my new sim

When did you order it?

Is it a direct replacement for a lost/stolen SIM?

If not...

Perhaps pop into local Iceland, Poundland, Sainsbury, Tesco for a 79p SIM

@ivybobinda

Message 2 of 6
by: ivybobinda
on: 20/03/2018 | 16:14

Message 3 of 6
on: 20/03/2018 | 16:16

ivybobinda wrote:

4-5 working days is normal for a SIM delivery

@ivybobinda

Message 4 of 6
by: ivybobinda
on: 20/03/2018 | 16:17
Oh ok thank you.
Message 5 of 6
by: discoandrew
on: 20/03/2018 | 16:20

Hi there

Sim cards are usually delivered within 2-3 working days (sent first class mail).  If after 5 working days you have not received your Sim card, please let a Giffgaff agent know (Sim Not Received).

When a Giffgaff Agent responds to your enquiry, you will receive your reply within your Giffgaff Dashboard area, or, alternatively, you can also check directly for Agent messages via Check Messages.

Alternatively you could order another Sim card and have it delivered to your desired address. If you are not a giffgaff member yet and want to join, please order your SIM card through a members banner/referral link (underneath posts on these forums). You’d receive an extra £ 5.00 FREE welcome credit ordering your SIM that way.  If you need your SIM card quick and you are not too fussed about any free credit @ivybobinda, you could buy a SIM (~£1) from Tesco, Home Bargains, Iceland, Poundland, Sainsbury's and many other stores and newsagents.

Sorry for your inconvenience and hope your Sim card is delivered very soon. For further information about joining Giffgaff and what to do, please view this guide for further details.

discoandrew is inviting you to join Giffgaff and take advantage of their great value SIM Only Deals.

Order a free Giffgaff SIM through My Referral Link (click or tap here) and you'll also receive £ 5.00 FREE WELCOME CREDIT within 24 hours of SIM card activation. Thank you.

Message 6 of 6