Community

Someone can help me? Please

Started by: japati91
On: 08/08/2016 | 12:08
Replies: 6

Go to best answer
by: japati91
on: 08/08/2016 | 12:08
How i can buy more Gb for my Internet if I bought the gigabag as well? But will start 21 08 2016
I need internet now!
Message 1 of 7
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: keelanginge
on: 08/08/2016 | 12:09
Hello @japati91

If you've used up your allowance before your goodybag or gigabag expires, GG will send a notification to your phone to let you know. You will need to top up your credit in your account to carry on using data, if you have, then you will be charged at 2p/MB for the life of your goodybag, but once your goodybag expires, standard payg rates will apply if you don't buy a new one.
Or
If you have less than 5 minutes call time, or 5mb left on your goodybag. You can cancel your current goodybag and buy a new one or start a queued one straight away.
If I helped click ''best answer and kudos'' thanks.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Click Banner Above For A Free One Sim Fits All With £5 Credit.
Message 2 of 7
by: keelanginge
on: 08/08/2016 | 12:09
Hello @japati91

If you've used up your allowance before your goodybag or gigabag expires, GG will send a notification to your phone to let you know. You will need to top up your credit in your account to carry on using data, if you have, then you will be charged at 2p/MB for the life of your goodybag, but once your goodybag expires, standard payg rates will apply if you don't buy a new one.
Or
If you have less than 5 minutes call time, or 5mb left on your goodybag. You can cancel your current goodybag and buy a new one or start a queued one straight away.
If I helped click ''best answer and kudos'' thanks.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Click Banner Above For A Free One Sim Fits All With £5 Credit.
Message 2 of 7
by: antonio75
on: 08/08/2016 | 12:13
Hi... i would ask an agent to cancel the gigabag and buy and start a new goodybag has the gigabag will replace your goodybag leaving you without texts and calls.
Message 3 of 7
by: davidj63
on: 08/08/2016 | 12:13

gigabags are not add ons!   If you don't want a month without bundled minutes and texts, cancel it now, using:

Cancel your queued goodybag

Contact an agent

• If you want to cancel a queued goodybag before it starts (active goodybags cannot be canceled).
Learn more about queued goodybags

Your choices are pay 2p/GB for extra data from air time whilst you have an active goodybag, or start a new goodybag now, which will lose you any remaining voice and text allowances on the current one.

Message 4 of 7
by: japati91
on: 08/08/2016 | 12:37

thank you

Message 5 of 7
by: abdullah1604
on: 08/08/2016 | 12:39
Your choices are pay 2p/GB for extra data from air time whilst you have an active goodybag, or start a new goodybag now, which will lose you any remaining voice and text allowances on the current one
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
by: zagzig
on: 08/08/2016 | 12:47
Hi japati91, a big welcome to the giffgaff community forum.

A gigabag isn't an add-on that you can add to an active goodybag; you can only have an active goodybag or an active gigabag, but it's not possible to have both active at the same time.

It sounds like your gigabag is currently queued, set to be automatically activated when your current goodybag expires.

It is possible to activate a new gigabig or goodybag immediately if you have used all of your data from the current goodybag, but if you activate a new goodybag/gigabag now then the current goodybag will be deleted and you will lose all your current goodybag allowance (i.e. all of the remaining calling minutes, texts and data).

I think you have two options...
1. Use airtime credit to pay for PAYG data (2p/MB while a goodybag is active).
2. Replace your active goodybag with fresh one.

I assume that you bought the gigabag thinking that it was an add-on that you could add to a goodybag. If you bought it by mistake then follow the instructions in the above posts to get it cancelled before you activate it.
Message 7 of 7