Terms and Condition 13.1 Qustion

Started by: peterol
On: 27/02/2017 | 21:17
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
by: peterol
on: 27/02/2017 | 21:17

Hello All,

I have aquestion about 13.3 in Giffgaff's term and condition. 

Our rights to bar or disconnect your SIM Card

13.3. Your SIM Card will be disconnected unless, at least once every six months, your Account is used to:

a) make at least one call, SMS or MMS to another number (not including calls to emergency services or Member Services);
b) make at least one connection to the Internet;
c) make at least 4 received calls of more than 10 seconds;
d) make at least one airtime credit or Bundle purchase; or
e) receive Payback Points.

Do I need to fulfill all the above points? Assuming that I use the telephone without using Interet connection at all during six months am I going to be disconnected. Does One airtime credit mean an outband call/text that is charchable?

Thanks for your clarification.

Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: talisker35
on: 01/03/2017 | 08:47

Hi @peterol

Here is the answers to your questions:

Do I need to fulfill all the above points?

NO, as long as you fulfill 1 of the conditions (A-E) you will not be disconnected. This really only applies to members who dont use there SIM at all for 6 months (meaning they dont topup or make any calls or texts or use the internet. If you use your phone you will never be disconnected unless you break the rules lol.)

Assuming that I use the telephone without using Interet connection at all during six months am I going to be disconnected.

NO you will not be disconnected (a lot of members dont use the internet), If you are topping up account, purchasing a goodybag, or making & receiving calls / texts then you will have nothing to worry about as you will not be disconnected.

Does One airtime credit mean an outband call/text that is charchable?

No

This means a topup on your giffgaff account or a purchase of a goodybag.

If you need any further assistance or advice please don't hesitate to reply to this message.

Paul.

Please note I do not receive payback for any posts I make on the giffgaff community.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
by: talisker35
on: 01/03/2017 | 08:47

Hi @peterol

Here is the answers to your questions:

Do I need to fulfill all the above points?

NO, as long as you fulfill 1 of the conditions (A-E) you will not be disconnected. This really only applies to members who dont use there SIM at all for 6 months (meaning they dont topup or make any calls or texts or use the internet. If you use your phone you will never be disconnected unless you break the rules lol.)

Assuming that I use the telephone without using Interet connection at all during six months am I going to be disconnected.

NO you will not be disconnected (a lot of members dont use the internet), If you are topping up account, purchasing a goodybag, or making & receiving calls / texts then you will have nothing to worry about as you will not be disconnected.

Does One airtime credit mean an outband call/text that is charchable?

No

This means a topup on your giffgaff account or a purchase of a goodybag.

If you need any further assistance or advice please don't hesitate to reply to this message.

Paul.

Please note I do not receive payback for any posts I make on the giffgaff community.
Message 2 of 4
by: headcases
on: 01/03/2017 | 08:49
no just one
If I helped click ''solutions and kudos'' thanks

Sent from my iphone 6s
Message 3 of 4
by: exmember-2018-4735772
on: 01/03/2017 | 08:50
just one option is required, at least once every 6 months

sending a text at 5p credit is ok to restart the 6 month deactivation clock
Message 4 of 4