Community

Top Up

Started by: stephbee
On: 29/11/2012 | 21:54
Replies: 7

Go to best answer
by: stephbee
on: 29/11/2012 | 21:54

Im wright to see if there is a problem with giffgaff £10 Goody Bag As A Have Top Up My Mobile and Added The £3 For Blackberry Messsager And Nothinging Working No Texts No Min No Blackberry Message And No Internet Could You Please Tell Me Why Thank You 

Message 1 of 8
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: jburnham96
on: 29/11/2012 | 21:55

Hey there, 

This is likely to be the reason!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your goodybag/topping up/outgoing calls and texts; sadly there are issues at the moment which include the following: 

• Some £10 goodybags this morning have been applied with incorrect levels of data allowance and minutes.
  • Some accounts are showing "Balance N/A" and others are showing pending, processing or updating when buying a goodybag or top up.
  • Some members are unable to buy goodybags or top up.
  • Issues with outgoing calls and texts.

The latest update from 21:22 from Sarah is the following:

"We're continuing to test, but it looks like the engineers have found the root cause - the problem was that part of our system had stopped communicating with our network nodes. They're working on bringing this back up and I'll let you know what's what shortly.

Thanks for your patience guys."

If you want to check the latest update please check the service updates by clicking here.

Hope you're having a good evening!

- Jordan

Message 4 of 8
by: worsdall
They're experiencing technical difficulties today! Hang on for 24 hours before trying again. If not, contact an agent, via the 'my giffgaff' page.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Want a free GiffGaff Sim with £5 free credit?! Press the picture above!!
PS. Have i helped you? If so, please press the yellow star to the left!
Message 2 of 8
by: jaydean38

Hi sorry to hear this but Unfortunately Giff Gaff are having few issues at the moment..with Delayed goodybags,
top ups and activations so give it a few hour and try again.

Hope this helps and you get it sorted... Have a great Day Smiley Happy

Please give 'KUDOS' if you like my post. If my answer helped then please click 'Accept as Solution'
Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 3 of 8
by: jburnham96

Hey there, 

This is likely to be the reason!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your goodybag/topping up/outgoing calls and texts; sadly there are issues at the moment which include the following: 

• Some £10 goodybags this morning have been applied with incorrect levels of data allowance and minutes.
  • Some accounts are showing "Balance N/A" and others are showing pending, processing or updating when buying a goodybag or top up.
  • Some members are unable to buy goodybags or top up.
  • Issues with outgoing calls and texts.

The latest update from 21:22 from Sarah is the following:

"We're continuing to test, but it looks like the engineers have found the root cause - the problem was that part of our system had stopped communicating with our network nodes. They're working on bringing this back up and I'll let you know what's what shortly.

Thanks for your patience guys."

If you want to check the latest update please check the service updates by clicking here.

Hope you're having a good evening!

- Jordan

Message 4 of 8
by: sarahj12185
on: 29/11/2012 | 21:58

unfortunately there are some issues but be patient, im sure they are trying their best to sort this out

Please give kudos or select as solution thank you in advance
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 8
by: gerradwy
on: 29/11/2012 | 21:58
gg has issue now. try later..
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 8
by: dfg10
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:20
so sorry buy giffgaff are having issues today so you will have to wait till its sorted
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 8
by: gerradwy
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:29
try later.. not your issue
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 8