1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: dtuxcomp
on: 08/12/2018 | 18:25

@robson37 wrote:

Top up different number use my balance

@robson37  Hi there,

As you've tagged onto the end of a different question you are far less likely to receive many replies, so in the future it's better to start you own help request in this section. That's just a suggestion though.

You are asking if you can top up another Giffgaff phone number is that right ? That's a process called altruistic top up" you can do it but not from airtime balance, you can only do it from a bank or credit card attached to your acount, the other option is to buy an o2 or Giffgaff voucher and text the number to the person. There isn't a way of using your own airtime balance to do it though, once it's on your account you can't remove it or pass it onto anyone else.

Hope this helps.

Take care.

Dave.

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 2 of 2
Highlighted
by: dtuxcomp
on: 08/12/2018 | 18:25

@robson37 wrote:

Top up different number use my balance

@robson37  Hi there,

As you've tagged onto the end of a different question you are far less likely to receive many replies, so in the future it's better to start you own help request in this section. That's just a suggestion though.

You are asking if you can top up another Giffgaff phone number is that right ? That's a process called altruistic top up" you can do it but not from airtime balance, you can only do it from a bank or credit card attached to your acount, the other option is to buy an o2 or Giffgaff voucher and text the number to the person. There isn't a way of using your own airtime balance to do it though, once it's on your account you can't remove it or pass it onto anyone else.

Hope this helps.

Take care.

Dave.

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 2 of 2