Community

Topped up

Started by: fozzy4eva
On: 27/02/2015 | 12:11
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
by: fozzy4eva
on: 27/02/2015 | 12:11 edited: 27/02/2015 | 12:24
Can someone tell me how to get hold of these. Agents.. This is making me very angry topped up my phone says I got my minutes but won't even let me text or ring anyone..I'm going out now agents hurry up and sort this out please I got things to do..I keep having problems with this network I been with U over 4 years and you do adverts now but still have no customer service number what is going on!! On my account it says I have 500 minutes but when I texted balance on phone they text me back saying I have 0minutes what is that all about?? Can uu please hurry up and change this I'm leaving now. I got receipt Inall to show I have topped up. If you don't give me my minutes I'm gon have to change networks and I been with you 3/4 years this is ridiculously stupid.
Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: vodamoan
on: 27/02/2015 | 12:15
You might wanna edit your message to add a subject not just "??" This way people wil know what your issue is on the index page.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
If you liked my post or it helped you in any way, please remember to give kudos in return (gold star under my name) or if I answered your question choose 'Accept as solution' Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
by: vodamoan
on: 27/02/2015 | 12:15
You might wanna edit your message to add a subject not just "??" This way people wil know what your issue is on the index page.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
If you liked my post or it helped you in any way, please remember to give kudos in return (gold star under my name) or if I answered your question choose 'Accept as solution' Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 4
by: fozzy4eva
on: 27/02/2015 | 12:21
Yehh I just did. Happy now
Message 3 of 4
by: mickythemoocher
on: 27/02/2015 | 12:28

One of the reasons that giffgaff is cheap is that it doesn't have to fund a call centre.

The price we all pay for the cheaper calls is that we have to accept that account problems are solved via electronic contact methods and not by telephone.  The agents will reply within 24 hours but in my experience they are faster than that.  Unfortunately we just have to be patient with them.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 4