Get Help

Started by: tjob92
On: 01/12/2015 | 16:47
Replies: 6

by: tjob92
on: 01/12/2015 | 16:47
I have just joined giff gaff and I bought a voucher as I don't have a card can use online to top up I activated my sim card and topped up I had already clicked on the goody bag I wanted but that's not worked went back on and it said I haven't got a goodybag its just airtime I tried ringing a number that was giving ok internet which was for O2 but they don't deal with giff gaff no more they said and that charged me £1.04 I haven't got the money to just top up another £20 wen I did it now and want my goodybag help?!
Message 1 of 7
by: mr_lou_lar
on: 01/12/2015 | 16:51
You need to select the option of use air time credit when buying the goodybag !
Remember to set a Best Answer !

Message 2 of 7
by: spacefrog
on: 01/12/2015 | 16:52

unfortunately this is a very easy mistake to make, there aren't any Giffgaff numbers to call, it's always best to co e here and ask the community, as we can help, how about you get the £18 goodybag for this month, you could ask an agent and explain, he may refund you, he's usually pretty good li,e that, here's the link so you can ask anyway....

Please choose a best answer by hitting the best answer button......
Message 3 of 7
by: sloz
on: 01/12/2015 | 16:53
As youre a new customer an agent will refund the credit lost as a one off goodwill gesture
(choose 30 in the drop down list)
In the further information box explain you weren't familiar with the goodybag purchase proccess and didn't convert your credit to a goodybag
Ask if they could kindly refund the credit you've lost so you're able to buy thec20 pounds goodybag

Once can agent refunds you
(look out for a text alert indicating you've had a refund)

Click the yellow "buy goodybag" button

Click the goodybag section

Click the goodybsg you want

Click that you only want a goodybag

Click the yellow continue button on the recur page

Finally on the payment page click
Exchange airtime credit
To convert the credit to a goodybag
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 7
by: acetech
on: 01/12/2015 | 16:53

Unfortunately you cannot pay for a goodybag directly using a voucher, instead you need to buy and redeem the voucher before going to the goodybag page then select "exchange airtime credit" when prompted (ensure that you have ticked "I only want a goodybag").
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 7
by: cherrycoke1983
on: 01/12/2015 | 17:04

Your best bet is to contact a agent

Message 6 of 7
by: 04nabeel
on: 01/12/2015 | 17:51
Choose the goody bag that you want and they'll be an option of exchange airtime credits select that n your credit will be used
Message 7 of 7