Get Help
Community

Topups

Started by: tjob92
On: 01/12/2015 | 16:47
Replies: 6

by: tjob92
on: 01/12/2015 | 16:47
I have just joined giff gaff and I bought a voucher as I don't have a card can use online to top up I activated my sim card and topped up I had already clicked on the goody bag I wanted but that's not worked went back on and it said I haven't got a goodybag its just airtime I tried ringing a number that was giving ok internet which was for O2 but they don't deal with giff gaff no more they said and that charged me £1.04 I haven't got the money to just top up another £20 wen I did it now and want my goodybag help?!
Message 1 of 7
by: mr_lou_lar
on: 01/12/2015 | 16:51
You need to select the option of use air time credit when buying the goodybag !
Remember to set a Best Answer !

Message 2 of 7
by: spacefrog
on: 01/12/2015 | 16:52

unfortunately this is a very easy mistake to make, there aren't any Giffgaff numbers to call, it's always best to co e here and ask the community, as we can help, how about you get the £18 goodybag for this month, you could ask an agent and explain, he may refund you, he's usually pretty good li,e that, here's the link so you can ask anyway....

https://giffgaff.com/support/ask

I hope this has helped, have a lovely day…...
Message 3 of 7
by: sloz
on: 01/12/2015 | 16:53
As youre a new customer an agent will refund the credit lost as a one off goodwill gesture
Http://j.mp/agentsgaff
(choose 30 in the drop down list)
In the further information box explain you weren't familiar with the goodybag purchase proccess and didn't convert your credit to a goodybag
Ask if they could kindly refund the credit you've lost so you're able to buy thec20 pounds goodybag

Once can agent refunds you
(look out for a text alert indicating you've had a refund)

Http://giffgaff.com/dashboard

Click the yellow "buy goodybag" button

Click the goodybag section

Click the goodybsg you want

Click that you only want a goodybag

Click the yellow continue button on the recur page

Finally on the payment page click
Exchange airtime credit
To convert the credit to a goodybag
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 7
by: acetech
on: 01/12/2015 | 16:53
Hi,

Unfortunately you cannot pay for a goodybag directly using a voucher, instead you need to buy and redeem the voucher before going to the goodybag page then select "exchange airtime credit" when prompted (ensure that you have ticked "I only want a goodybag").
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 7
Highlighted
by: cherrycoke1983
on: 01/12/2015 | 17:04

Your best bet is to contact a agent

Message 6 of 7
by: 04nabeel
on: 01/12/2015 | 17:51
Choose the goody bag that you want and they'll be an option of exchange airtime credits select that n your credit will be used
Message 7 of 7