Transfer my old number

Started by: sgoodchild92
On: 10/01/2019 | 09:12
Replies: 4

Go to best answer
by: sgoodchild92
on: 10/01/2019 | 09:12

Hello

My transfer day to transfer my old number to my new phone is today, I submitted my PAC number and my old number and had an email saying that it had all gone through. However, any texts go through to my old phone. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: clikasarus
on: 10/01/2019 | 09:22

@sgoodchild92 Hi welcome to giffgaff and the community

•Ideally it takes up to 24 hours for your number to be fully transferred (from the date you've selected to transfer your number weekends not included ).

•In the mean time you can reboot your phone by turning it off and on, hopefully it should work. 

•After 24 hours, if you're still facing any issues while porting-in your old number on giffgaff so you need to contact giffgaff agents from here

Transferring My Number To Giffgaff Form

•You can view agents answers here 

Agent Answers

hope this has been helpful for 👍🏻

•  
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 5
by: clikasarus
on: 10/01/2019 | 09:22

@sgoodchild92 Hi welcome to giffgaff and the community

•Ideally it takes up to 24 hours for your number to be fully transferred (from the date you've selected to transfer your number weekends not included ).

•In the mean time you can reboot your phone by turning it off and on, hopefully it should work. 

•After 24 hours, if you're still facing any issues while porting-in your old number on giffgaff so you need to contact giffgaff agents from here

Transferring My Number To Giffgaff Form

•You can view agents answers here 

Agent Answers

hope this has been helpful for 👍🏻

•  
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 5
by: natty88
on: 11/01/2019 | 21:03

' @sgoodchild92 has the number now transferred ok and working 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 5
by: sgoodchild92
on: 11/01/2019 | 21:59
All working now, thank you for your help
Message 4 of 5
by: natty88
on: 11/01/2019 | 22:01

@sgoodchild92 glad to hear it's up and running a very warm ezgif-2-65380fa88e07(1).png

Have a good nose around the many fun filled forums like General and games here's a handy guide to the forum index https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/ForumIndex  

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 5