Knowledge Base
Community

Type your question here...what happens when i use up my goodybay useage

Started by: williamsheldon1
On: 23/08/2016 | 11:05
Replies: 4

by: williamsheldon1
on: 23/08/2016 | 11:05

i would like to know if i use up my allowances of data messages and phone minutes

please. am i billed or will i no longer be able to use my phone

Message 1 of 5
by: shipon786
on: 23/08/2016 | 11:07
Hi, You will no longer be able to use the goodybag if the minutes, texts etc have run out. You won't be charged.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 5
by: lynda1962
on: 23/08/2016 | 11:08
@williamsheldon1, hi there, you will not be billed as giffgaff is payg network once you have used all your allowance up you will not be able to use your phone until you top up again.

Message 3 of 5
by: mysticalmianderer
on: 23/08/2016 | 11:09 edited: 23/08/2016 | 11:10

if you have airtime credit it will use that until zero airtime credit left.

then when that is zero you wont be able to use that function for the allowance that has run out..

you do have an option to start the next goodybag early as follows:

• When you have less than 5 minutes or 5MB left on your current goodybag activate your queued goodybag straightaway rather than having to wait for your current goodybag to expire at the 30day mark
  • Go to "My giffgaff", a new message will be available under your queued goodybag,
  • The queued goodybag will immediately replace your live goodybag.
  • starting your queued goodybag early will remove any remaining allowance (data, texts, minutes) and this reset your new 30 day period to when you activated the new goodybag

logon to your giffgaff dashboard here http://giffgaff.com/dashboard and you should see a link under "My goodybags" inviting you to "Start your next goodybag today"

Please reward with best answers and kudos when you have been helped by giffgaffers

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/mysticalmianderer
You will get an extra £5 credit when activating a sim from an existing giffgaff member so you will have £15 not £10
Message 4 of 5
by: sloz
on: 23/08/2016 | 11:10 edited: 23/08/2016 | 11:13

Hi. No charges will ever be deducted from your debit card or bank. If you don't have any airtime credit (dial *100# to check)

if you run out of data and minutes (and texts if you Hsve the £5 goodybag) you won't be able to make calls or send texts or use data
Apart from calls and texts to other giffgaff numbers
And freephone numbers
You'll also still able to access giffgaff pages which are free rated

If you do run out if data or minutes you have the option of starting another goodybag early using the start today option

If you log into your my giffgaff page
Http://www.giffgaff.com/dashboard
You'll see the start today button just below your goodybag /goodybags once data or minutes drop below 5

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 5