Hi ,was it something like this ? as ive found these for the doro 612
• From the home screen, press Menu
• Scroll to Settings, then press OK.
• Scroll to Messages, then press OK.
• Scroll to MMS Settings, then press OK.
• Scroll to MMS profile, then press OK.
• Press Add.
• Scroll to Account name and enter MMS, then scroll down to APN.
• Enter giffgaff, then scroll down to User name.
• Enter giffgaff, then scroll down to Password.
• Enter http://mmsc.mediamessaging.co.uk:8002 , then scroll down to Proxy address.
• Enter 18.104.22.168, then scroll down to Proxy port.
• Enter 8080, then press OK.
• Press Yes.
• The MMS settings have been saved. To activate the settings, press Options.
• Scroll to Activate, then press OK.
• The MMS settings have been saved and activated.
theres also this screenshot I taken from the phones manual
Hi .... yes I have tried this.
The phone was originally purchased from Tesco, and had all their proxy settings installed.I have tried deleting the existing settings, then entering the "giffgaff" settings, but all to no avail I'm afraid.......
Thanks for your response though.....