Community

Waiting for 3 recruits to be listed ...

Started by: rakun
On: 12/01/2014 | 00:24
Replies: 9

by: rakun
on: 12/01/2014 | 00:24

Hi All

Firstly I'd like to say thank you for reading my question in advance. I'll try not to confuse you Smiley Very Happy

I recruited one member in early 2013 and waited a whole YEAR for my and their £5 free credit and payback.

Recently I recruited 2 more giffgaffers and still no payback or £5 for any of us...

These are all sims I have ordered and activated personally for them so what am I doing wrong/right as I am trying to find appropriate answers all over the forum.

Sorry to bother you all

Thank you

Message 1 of 10
by: mrlucking96
on: 12/01/2014 | 00:27
Payback is updated every 5th of a month so wait until February the 5th and it should show how much points you have earnt from activating all those sims! Smiley Happy Well done for spreading giffgaff!
Remember to select 'set as best answer' and 'kudos' on my answer if I helped you Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 10
by: pedrito
on: 12/01/2014 | 00:29 edited: 12/01/2014 | 00:31

If you ordered the SIMs, you should have given them the SIMs as they need to activate them under their own account.

You can send them the SIMs if you know their address so that turns the process more easily...

You are probably activating the SIMs under your own account or something similar...and that is completely wrong

For each login/account -> 1 activated SIM (one giffgaff number)

Message 3 of 10
by: w69d
on: 12/01/2014 | 00:30
hi
What does your recruit page indicate ?
(Are you recruits showing there ?)
https://giffgaff.com/spread/recruits

are you getting the simcards from your own spread link page ?
Message 4 of 10
by: riiceball
on: 12/01/2014 | 00:40
Are you ordering the sims from your spread giffgaff page?
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 10
by: shortylumber
on: 12/01/2014 | 00:43
in addition to the previous advice have you been activating the sims (if there referral ones) with £10? as this is the requirment to get the rewards
Message 6 of 10
by: nigel188
on: 12/01/2014 | 00:44
If you are activating them on your account nothing is paid out. Each sim should be given to someone who adds £10 to activate it which will then show as £15 straight away on their new account. You in turn on the 5th of the next month will be given 500 points (£5) this adds up and is paid out in June and December.
Payday came and with it beer.
Message 7 of 10
by: windoze9t8
on: 12/01/2014 | 00:46

If the recruitees have activated a SIM card you ordered, or activated a SIM card they ordered through your "Spread giffgaff" page they should have received a £5 credited to their balance after their first top-up and within 24hrs of activation of their new SIM.

Any questions your recrutiees have about missing credit should be made via an agent https://giffgaff.com/support/ask

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 10
by: oliver0909
on: 12/01/2014 | 01:00
W69seer you are my kind of helper I chose giffgaff because it was best sim price for me but realise now i/other people can get stuff/rewards.pls pls w69seer cut out my waffle and tell people that if they introduce people or other things they get payback 2x a year and the newby gets 5 quid added for activating sim card.wish I could give you more kudos w69seer as I didnt know about 2x yearly payback or even what it really meant. Your link is great help thank you
Message 9 of 10
Highlighted
by: m_morley
on: 12/01/2014 | 01:36

This could be due to not using a sim from your own spread giffgaff page but if it was then you will need to talk this over with an agent, to do this sign in to the main web site and use the support link on the right side and midway down the page and from there you can get to the agents page and then ask the agent for info on them (you will need to provide usernames)

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 10 of 10