Knowledge Base
Community

What's included in the Huawei P20 Pro box?

Started by: aliakcadag1
On: 28/12/2018 | 17:53
Replies: 1

Go to best answer
by: aliakcadag1
on: 28/12/2018 | 17:53

I want to buy the Huawei P20 Pro, can someone help me with what comes in the box? Does it have all of the below?:

• Device
  • Charger
  • Headphones
  • SIM card removal tool
  • USB cable
  • Quick Start Guide
  • Headphone Adaptor
  • Phone Case
  • Screen protector

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: k89bpa
on: 28/12/2018 | 19:46
Yes.

I got one on Black Friday, had all of the above.

The headphones and the headphone adapter, (usbc to 3.5mm), are cheap and flimsy though so you'll probably want your own, (my adapter broke after a couole of weeks - the button on the headset doesn't control media either which is so irritating).

The screen protector is pre-fitted and crap, (get a better one), and the case is just a cheap gel one.

Phone is brilliant though. Fast charging, (included), powerful, long lasting, fantastic camera, it's easy to forgive the less than impressive accessories which come with it.

Huawei P20 Pro | 9.0.0 | Data Plan: 80GB

Message 2 of 2
Highlighted
by: k89bpa
on: 28/12/2018 | 19:46
Yes.

I got one on Black Friday, had all of the above.

The headphones and the headphone adapter, (usbc to 3.5mm), are cheap and flimsy though so you'll probably want your own, (my adapter broke after a couole of weeks - the button on the headset doesn't control media either which is so irritating).

The screen protector is pre-fitted and crap, (get a better one), and the case is just a cheap gel one.

Phone is brilliant though. Fast charging, (included), powerful, long lasting, fantastic camera, it's easy to forgive the less than impressive accessories which come with it.

Huawei P20 Pro | 9.0.0 | Data Plan: 80GB

Message 2 of 2