Community

Where is my replacement sim ?

Started by: muaz_khalil
On: 12/08/2012 | 16:30
Replies: 13

by: muaz_khalil
on: 12/08/2012 | 16:30

hi all,

I was wondering if any of you had this problem before. I had my phone stolen about 20 days ago so i reported the sim and the handset lost. Ive been waiting for the replacement sim ever since! spoke to an agent and was told they posted 1 sim soon as i lost it and then after i informed them that i havent received the first one, they sent me a second one 12 days ago and still no sign ?! Im reciveing regular post at this address from everywhere else Smiley Frustrated . As im a sole trader who relies on mobile call out and this number is advertised for my customers, i was wondering if any of you have any suggetion on the next course of action? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 14
by: jamie567
on: 12/08/2012 | 16:31

shoudl cionsider ordering another sim via the lost and stolen link agian

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 14
by: israrchaudhry
try re ordering it?
Message 3 of 14
by: orcocan

that's odd... I guess you should try to send another message to an agent, nothing really we can do here, I don't think

please kudos me if I have been helpful :-)

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 14
by: piratehooker82
on: 12/08/2012 | 16:32
I think all you can do is speak to an agent again and request another sim, make double sure that it's the correct address and hope for it to turn up asap
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 14
by: anees_mahmood
Yes, I had a similar problem back in June. I got my replacement sim in the post after 2 weeks, but even worse the sim was invalid and not working. After that, Giffgaff sent me another replacement sim which I got within 1 week. I'd suggest you order another replacement sim.

It can be frustrating and time-consuming but it will be worth it in the end, I promise you.
If my Answer has helped you, please mark my answer as 'Best Answer'. Order your FREE Sims from Below Smiley Happy
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 14
by: gaffout
They should arrive within 5working days. Unfortunately only agents can help here.

I would say email them again and explain your situation ask for 1st class recorded delivery. It's worth a try due to your massive inconvenience.
Please remember to choose a 'BEST ANSWER' Where you received one & give a little KUDOS to those who helped :-)

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 14
by: grumpy6290
on: 12/08/2012 | 16:33

you could order a new sim then or wait a few more days as mine took nearly 4 weeks to come 

Message 8 of 14
by: nathanc2000
on: 12/08/2012 | 16:37

Well if it will let you then order another replacement sim.

But in would try to contact an agent and if they dont reply pm an educator. 

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Are you a lampworker? Click here. For the only UK 104 coe supplyer of frit.
For all your jewellery making needs click here.
Message 9 of 14