Knowledge Base
Community

Why dont giffgaff have phone numbers like other networks bunch of **bleep** gets on my **bleep**ing nerves

Started by: 0116kim
On: 11/05/2013 | 21:48
Replies: 38

Go to best answer
by: isthisnametaken
on: 11/05/2013 | 22:11
The lack of shops and contact centers keeps the network cheap. If you need a phone number then anothe provider would be better for you.

The comunity is very useful, and usualy verry quick as well so if you need any help just ask.
I am not new, I used to be mememememememememe
Message 21 of 39
by: cinami
on: 11/05/2013 | 22:14
Well, you are basically ranting about the very thing that brought most of us to gg in the first place. To keep costs down for us, the customer, gg do not have a call center. This means they don't have to pay for the site, for staff, energy costs, other costs associated with running the phones, computers, paper and pens. Those costs are passed directly on to us. This is why gg is cheaper than the others. Instead of a call center, we have a particularly effective forum which, in my belief, provides a faster response from people who actually have experience in most of the things people need help with. Not a bored telephone operator who probably has a phone on another network and doesn't know his back end from his elbow.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 22 of 39
by: 0116kim
on: 11/05/2013 | 22:16
Got bared from internet last mouth and said next time i top up they would put my internet back on but its not back on you dont get this problem with other networks and if you do you ring them up and talk to someone at the other end of phone not like giffgaff **bleep**
Message 23 of 39
by: shortylumber
on: 11/05/2013 | 22:18
Them im sorry but it sounds like giffgaff isnt for you afterall and you maybe better off with another mobile provider that meets your needs
Message 24 of 39
by: bobrobinson
on: 11/05/2013 | 22:19 edited: 11/05/2013 | 22:21

Becos thats what makes giffgaff unique.This is why giffgaff  has the great deals that they have,Also i think its better this way.The community is the best way to do things.Theres some realy knolageable people on here that are very quick at helping people out with there .tproblems.Its a lot better than trying to sort thins out on the phone.And thats if you can understand what there saying.Give me the giffgaff way any day.And i think im saying that for almost all us giffgaffers.All the best

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 25 of 39
by: chunkster29
on: 11/05/2013 | 22:20

you well have ask an agent about your who sort your problem out for you just like any call centre

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 26 of 39
on: 11/05/2013 | 22:22
so you broke the terms and conditions? Is this the first time you have had your internet barred?
Message 27 of 39
Highlighted
by: 0116kim
on: 11/05/2013 | 22:23
Its got to save them **bleep**ing money when you dont get the services you pay for giffgaff **bleep**
Message 28 of 39
by: tsan
on: 11/05/2013 | 22:24
Because giffgaff save money by having the community answer questions and resolve problems the best that they can.
Message 29 of 39
on: 11/05/2013 | 22:24
You are confident the swear filter works now tho?
Message 30 of 39