Knowledge Base
Community

can anybody give me an an answer to this.

Started by: davidevans0000
On: 21/04/2018 | 09:50
Replies: 11

Go to best answer
by: figment_uk
on: 21/04/2018 | 10:59

@davidevans0000

I presume you're referring to the date shown here:

member.png

That is the date the member joined the community. The date a member creates their giffgaff account, registers their SIM, starts their first goodybag and visits the community for the first time can all be different.

Example:  A prospective new member visits giffgaff on 10th of April.   They order a SIM and pre-select or prepay for a goodybag.  The SIM arrives 2 days later and they activate the SIM (goodybag starts).  Two days later they come on the community to have a nose around or ask a question

Account creation date (date the goodybag was pre-selected/prepaid): 10 April

SIM activation date: 12th April (also goodybag start date)

Community start date: 14th April

I do not work for giffgaff, so cannot check anything on your account. This is a public community - please do not post any personal info.

Message 11 of 12
Highlighted
by: jfc1951
on: 21/04/2018 | 12:00

davidevans0000 wrote:

@jfc1951 I asked this it's not me I know how goodybags work I have bought a lot. new member registered on 20/04/18 but bought a goodybag on the 18/04/18

Hi @davidevans0000 , yes, I realised that you were asking on behalf of a third party after I posted and then looked at your profile.

Great that you've got the answer you needed from @sloz

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's Razor

Message 12 of 12