What email did you get from giffgaff?

Message 2 of 11
by: israrchaudhry
on: 13/08/2012 | 19:17
do you need help ?
Message 3 of 11
by: thesrivatsamaster
on: 13/08/2012 | 19:18

Please don't spam forums with threads that aren't questions.

Please give me Kudos if you think my post is helpful/appropriate/funny/interesting/Anything else except stupid. Thanks, and have a good day.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Get a free giffgaff Sim

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/thesrivatsamaster
Message 4 of 11
by: pad4
on: 13/08/2012 | 19:18
that good with unlimited
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 11
by: shazmitch
on: 13/08/2012 | 19:20
the data is unlimited.

you have probably broken the terms and conditions in some other way.
Message 6 of 11
by: thesrivatsamaster
on: 13/08/2012 | 19:22

How do you know he took an unlimited data package?

Please give me Kudos if you think my post is helpful/appropriate/funny/interesting/Anything else except stupid. Thanks, and have a good day.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Get a free giffgaff Sim

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/thesrivatsamaster
Message 7 of 11
by: bmw4175
on: 13/08/2012 | 19:23
so long as you've not tethered on a goodybag then you can't use to much data as its unlimited!
please explain more so we can help you.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 11
by: gaffout
on: 13/08/2012 | 19:24
From GG

Detection: We have tested a number of devices and applications and we feel like anything over a 1GB/hour throughput is indicative of illegitimate usage, such as tethering. This level of usage isn’t always illegitimate, but it’s definitely indicative of it.

Warning: When we see someone using that much data and after we’ve investigated it , we contact the member via email where we suspect that this usage was illegitimate. The member is advised that if their usage is illegitimate, they will receive a data bar, but at this stage this is just a notification. 

Suspension: If the member continues their suspected-illegitimate usage, we will suspend their data services. The member is then able to contact an agent to re-activate their data services. They will be reminded of our terms and conditions, and upon confirming that they will not use the service for illegitimate purposes, their service will be resumed. If illegitimate usage continues, data access will be permanently suspended.
Please remember to choose a 'BEST ANSWER' Where you received one & give a little KUDOS to those who helped :-)

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 11
by: malpa
on: 13/08/2012 | 19:30
Oh dear
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them. - Mitch Hedberg
Message 10 of 11