Community

data use

Started by: hhfghfhgdgdg
On: 08/08/2015 | 15:51
Replies: 14

Go to best answer
by: hhfghfhgdgdg
on: 08/08/2015 | 16:18
I have but I get a fast reply here, and also one time I asked a agent he or she did not help, but someone here did help.
Message 11 of 15
by: johngould
on: 08/08/2015 | 16:21
Yes, if you begin a new goodybag early you lose the remaining minutes and texts allowance in your current goodybag. Doesn't affect you if you are running a data only gigabag, of course. Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 15
Highlighted
by: asciimotog
on: 08/08/2015 | 16:24
If you are very concerned about wasting any data allowance, then do not select to start your next bundle early until you have used up all your current allowances.

For more information on starting your next bundle early please refer to this guide: https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Using-giffgaff/Guide-to-goodybags-and-gigabags/ta-p/3521193#faq_no...

Knowledge Base ~ Shortcodes ~ Community Guidelines

Ask the community ~ Ask an agent ~ Check agent messages ~ Educators 

Order a free sim with £5 free credit (£10 top up required)  PM me for sims by 1st class post and overseas

Message 13 of 15
by: hhfghfhgdgdg
on: 08/08/2015 | 16:33
From this information it looks like I or anyone would lose 5mb -

How can I buy a goodybag early?

If you run out of minutes or data in your current goodybag, you can purchase a new goodybag early. There are different ways to buy a goodybag early, depending on the result you want to achieve:

You want your goodybag to be renewed automatically every month: you will need a recurring goodybag.
You want to anticipate the purchase of your next goodybag so it starts when your current goodybag expires: you will need a queued goodybag.
you don't have any data or minute left in your current goodybag and you want to buy a new one right now: you can buy a goodybag early.

The third option, starting a new goodybag early, is only available when you have less than 5 minutes or 5MB left in your current goodybag, and at any time up to 9.00 p.m. on the expiry date of the current goodybag.

To purchase a goodybag early:

If you have less than 5 minutes or 5MB left in your goodybag, a message will appear under "My goodybags"
If you are recurring your goodybag, you can decide to recur your next goodybag right now,
If you have a queued goodybag, you can decide to start your queued goodybag right now,
If you have no recurring or queued goodybag, you can select a new goodybag to start right now.
When you purchase a goodybag early, it erases your current goodybag and you will lose any remaining allowance, so we ask you to confirm you are really sure you want to start a new goodybag right now.
When you select a new goodybag or recur your goodybag early, the payment for the new goodybag is taken at this point, and a payment confirmation page is displayed.
Your new goodybag is active and is visible in My giffgaff.
Message 14 of 15
by: asciimotog
on: 08/08/2015 | 18:17 edited: 08/08/2015 | 18:18

Indeed. I believe that I and others already mentioned that to you already in previous posts.

What is your question exactly? Or have we already resolved this form you?

Knowledge Base ~ Shortcodes ~ Community Guidelines

Ask the community ~ Ask an agent ~ Check agent messages ~ Educators 

Order a free sim with £5 free credit (£10 top up required)  PM me for sims by 1st class post and overseas

Message 15 of 15