Community

doubts

Started by: lalodeia74
On: 10/07/2019 | 17:03
Replies: 7

Go to best answer
by: lalodeia74
on: 10/07/2019 | 17:03

the phones used, they come with the charger and the headset?

Message 1 of 8
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: jt_21
on: 10/07/2019 | 17:47

@lalodeia74wrote:

Only BRAND NEW phones come with chargers/cables and earphones/accessories, if the phone you purchased is REFURBISHED/pre-owned it will only include the data cable,  no charger or accessories and in a plain box. Chargers can be bought online or you may have a suitable spare at home, if you are not happy with the phone. You may return for a full refund 

Message 5 of 8
by: danhamman
on: 10/07/2019 | 17:05

@lalodeia74wrote:

Plain box

Handset

Data Cable

Blank SIM

That's your lot

.:.
Message 2 of 8
by: dennisbowen
on: 10/07/2019 | 17:07
@lalodeia74 Yes that's right
You will get USB cable with handset
Message 3 of 8
by: clikasarus
on: 10/07/2019 | 17:12

@lalodeia74  Hi welcome to giffgaff and the community

•You will receive the phone in a brown box

•It will be fully checked over before shipping and will come with a 12 months warranty and a 21 day return if you are not satisfied with the purchase with a no quibble full refund

•It will have a USB charger cable and no accessories

•The phone will be unlocked and sim free so will work on any network

•Here is a link to the marketplace  ⬇️

Preowned Phones

I hope this helps

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 8
on: 10/07/2019 | 17:47

@lalodeia74wrote:

Only BRAND NEW phones come with chargers/cables and earphones/accessories, if the phone you purchased is REFURBISHED/pre-owned it will only include the data cable,  no charger or accessories and in a plain box. Chargers can be bought online or you may have a suitable spare at home, if you are not happy with the phone. You may return for a full refund 

Message 5 of 8
by: lalodeia74
on: 12/07/2019 | 06:53
I'm still just looking at what better option to buy the phone for my son, I wanted an iphone 7 or 8, do you install payments? thank you!
Message 6 of 8
by: tazzy19
on: 12/07/2019 | 06:56

@lalodeia74 

@lalodeia74wrote:

I'm still just looking at what better option to buy the phone for my son, I wanted an iphone 7 or 8, do you install payments? thank you!

You can purchase a phone with a loan from ratesetter

See https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Getting-started/Buying-a-giffgaff-phone-with-a-loan/ta-p/10724769

Message 7 of 8
on: 12/07/2019 | 07:07

@lalodeia74wrote:

Hello there again, 🙂 with the 📱 iPhone 7 and 📱 iPhone 8 there's not a lot of difference in size, obviously the iPhone 📱 8 is the newer model DO note this phone (the iPhone 8) does have a GLASS back, so considering buying a protective case may be a good idea (can be bought online, the Jetech cases are really good) if you're looking to pay monthly 

Pay monthly phones with giffgaff are a Loan from a separate company called Ratesetter and subject to a credit check, it is not a 'contract' phone whereby you can upgrade or trade at a later date .... you own the phone straight away and can do what you want with it (e.g. Sell it anytime) BUT you must repay the loan, if using a giffgaff sim the goodybags or airtime credit are NOT included in the pay monthly price , so this needs to paid for separate but you can of course use ANY Network sim in the phone as they are all UNLOCKED to use any network sim (and stay that way i.e. The phone does not lock to the first sim inserted, phones DO include warranty. You would need to arrange insurance yourself against screen/liquid damage/loss/theft if required

see
https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Getting-started/Buying-a-giffgaff-phone/ta-p/10441209 Including handy links, 🙂

If you choose to pay outright for the phone, there is NO CREDIT CHECK 

hope this helps

Message 8 of 8