by: nessi_29
on: 31/03/2016 | 03:53

i like the galaxy s7 i fill the form but giffgaff not contact me yet_

Message 1 of 5
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: persco
on: 31/03/2016 | 04:08
@nessi_29 It's actually showing as "expecting stock early April" so hang in there right if you are not desperate for it. Maybe in the next week or two
Please do set BEST ANSWER for posts that help you. Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 5
by: mathew40
on: 31/03/2016 | 03:55
Hi there @nessi_29
We are members just like yourself, so we dont know when new stock arrives unfortunately.
If your planning to buy any device from giffgaff, and it's showing as out of stock, as soon as a member adds their new device to there basket, it reserves the device for 30 minutes , and not all of those members will complete their purchase to the end,so you've got to be quickSmiley Wink.
After the 30 minutes reservation period is up, the device will become available again,so I would personally just keep checking back and look for stock that has been made available again.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 5
by: nessi_29
on: 31/03/2016 | 04:01
yes but i fill the form for pay every month and when i fill the form ...giffgaff say thanks will contact you but not contact me
Message 3 of 5
on: 31/03/2016 | 04:03
Hi @nessi_29 it is still showing as "coming soon" so you will be contacted if you registered your interest. Check your junk inbox too every now and then as giffgaff emails end up in there.

Also check this link every now and again on here

https://giffgaff.com/samsung/samsung-galaxy-s7/phone-details

Message 4 of 5
on: 31/03/2016 | 04:08
@nessi_29 It's actually showing as "expecting stock early April" so hang in there right if you are not desperate for it. Maybe in the next week or two
Message 5 of 5