Community

gigabags

Started by: elchafo
On: 23/09/2013 | 18:03
Replies: 26

Go to best answer
by: nataliecostelloe
on: 12/07/2014 | 17:50
Ridiculous that if you run out of minutes or Internet you have to wait & then are stuck. Can't use your phone basically!! Changes need put in place. End up losing people! I have topped up and now realised it won't come into action untill the 24th July!! & changing my number etc is hassle just to be able to use my phone. Can you please activate my good bag early. I have paid £15 and still sat here now stuck??? Thanks
Message 21 of 27
by: dawnrosie
on: 16/07/2014 | 22:01

well this is frustrating, ive just added a gigabag to my account and now on reading find out i cant use it till the middle of next month and then i wont be able to make phone calls, i was assuming the gigabag would be in addition to my goody bag so i could carry on using my phone and then teather to my laptop when i wanted to and that it would come into effect immediatly. Ive already had problems with signals this past month and had to order a replacement sim and now this, not very happy at all! Now what am i supposed to do?

Message 22 of 27
by: w69d
on: 16/07/2014 | 22:13
hi @dawnrosie

you could always get the Q'ed gigabag cancelled by an agent and just add a topup only (so it's airtime credit added )

extra data will be 2p per MB until your Goodybag expires

https://giffgaff.com/support/ask/cancel_queued_goodybag

Please note agent can take 24 hours to reply but it might be much quicker

You can see the agents replies by clicking this direct link

https://giffgaff.com/support/questions
Message 23 of 27
on: 16/07/2014 | 22:26
how long does a single mb last if im just browsing the web i wonder?
Message 24 of 27
by: w69d
on: 16/07/2014 | 22:29
hi again , depends if it's mobile view or full desktop view (and with pictures or without pictures)

but one page could be 1mb
Message 25 of 27
on: 16/07/2014 | 23:31
ok tks, ill have to try and sort this out tomorrow, tks for your help
Message 26 of 27
Highlighted
by: densgems
on: 07/04/2015 | 21:28

Looks like you have to have two accounts which i didnt know myself, just assumed i could order a goody and gigabag, so im learning too! Have been considering a gigabag for my laptop. Therefore I would have to open a second account to also run a gigabag.

Message 27 of 27