Knowledge Base
Community

giiffgaff

Started by: aqibhussain96
On: 21/08/2015 | 20:01
Replies: 7

by: aqibhussain96
on: 21/08/2015 | 20:01
i want to make a new goodybag live its took te payment it wont activate untile other 1 runs out normally its not a problem
Message 1 of 8
by: bengalknights
on: 21/08/2015 | 20:02
To start or purchase a goodybag early:

If you have less than 5 minutes or 5MB left in your goodybag, a message will appear under "My goodybags"

If you are recurring your goodybag, you can decide to recur your next goodybag right now,
If you have a queued goodybag, you can decide to start your queued goodybag right now,
If you have no recurring or queued goodybag, you can select a new goodybag to start right now.

When you purchase a goodybag early, it erases your current goodybag and you will lose any remaining allowance, so we ask you to confirm you are really sure you want to start a new goodybag right now.
When you select a new goodybag or recur your goodybag early, the payment for the new goodybag is taken at this point, and a payment confirmation page is displayed.

Your new goodybag is active and is visible in My giffgaff.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 8
by: mcilwraith
on: 21/08/2015 | 20:03

hello there @aqibhussain96
if you want to end your current goodybag and start a new one
here`s what happens
If you have less than 5 minutes or 5MB left in your goodybag, a message will appear under "My goodybags" https://giffgaff.com/dashboard
so if its a recurring or queued goodybag you can start it now
When you purchase a goodybag early, it erases your current goodybag ....YOU WILL LOSE ANY REMAINING ALLOWANCE
your goodybag will then show on your dashboard again

Message 3 of 8
by: miaoxian1
on: 21/08/2015 | 20:03
Hi you have to have less than 5 mb or minutes left to start new allowance early
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 8
by: redisblue
on: 21/08/2015 | 20:03 edited: 21/08/2015 | 20:04

Hey there @aqibhussain96

The current one must be below 5mb of data/5 mins of calls time to be able to activate a new one early so simply run it down Smiley Happy

When you have done visit - www.giffgaff.com/dashboard and select start my goodybag early Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 8
by: clinteastwood43
on: 21/08/2015 | 20:04
The new goodie will only activate when
your current one goes below 5 mins
or 5mb
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 8
by: sachar12
on: 21/08/2015 | 20:04
If your current goodybag has 5 mins or 5 mb data or less left you can find there's a choice to start your next goodybag immediately on your dashboard.
Message 7 of 8
by: kicker
on: 21/08/2015 | 20:05
Please see this link for more information http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Announcements/Introducing-Early-Re-purchase-on-Goodybags-and-Gigaba...
Get a free giffgaff SimEconomy is the wealth of the poor and the wisdom of the rich.
Message 8 of 8