goodybags

Started by: immybolton
On: 27/06/2011 | 09:58
Replies: 24

by: aks782
on: 27/06/2011 | 10:04

bohica wrote:

Thanks.

I see all the 'spammers' are out in force. Repeating each others posts. Smiley Mad

The replies were within a min of each other, so don't think anyone was doing it on purpose! Smiley Happy

For a giffgaff sim with £5 FREE CREDIT when you activate, click here

Message 11 of 25
by: andylamb
on: 27/06/2011 | 10:05

Don't worry about the post repetition, many people post at the same time and haven't seen what is posted whilst they are typing.

Use your postcode in here to find paypoint stores near you where you can buy vouchers.

http://www.paypoint.co.uk/locator.aspx

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 12 of 25
by: weeman
on: 27/06/2011 | 10:05

bohica wrote:

aks782 wrote:

bohica wrote:
Where do you get the vouchers from?

See here; http://bit.ly/giffgaffvoucher 

Thanks.

I see all the 'spammers' are out in force. Repeating each others posts. Smiley Mad

We are not all spammers mate...Smiley Madlook at the time all the post's were made at.

The spammers come later.Smiley Surprised

George

Message 13 of 25
by: cliver
on: 27/06/2011 | 10:22

bohica wrote:
Thanks.

It is a slight issue with this forum that there are several people online trying to help out others. They all see a new post and start to reply so several answers get published at about the same time. Those with the quickest typing fingers at the top Smiley Wink

Others, like me, further down the order Smiley Wink

If you look at the timings of the posts this will bear me out.

However, better to many answers than non at all.

Inflamitory remarks like acusing us of spamming are not appreciated, either add to the forum in a positive way or refrain from commenting please.

If I have helped please Accept As Solution and/or give me Kudos
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 14 of 25
by: bohica
on: 27/06/2011 | 10:30

cliver wrote:

bohica wrote:
Thanks.

It is a slight issue with this forum that there are several people online trying to help out others. They all see a new post and start to reply so several answers get published at about the same time. Those with the quickest typing fingers at the top Smiley Wink

Others, like me, further down the order Smiley Wink

If you look at the timings of the posts this will bear me out.

However, better to many answers than non at all.

Inflamitory remarks like acusing us of spamming are not appreciated, either add to the forum in a positive way or refrain from commenting please.

WOW, doesn't say Mod under your name. Smiley Wink

My 'spamming' comment comes from personel experience when one of my threads was spammed to death.. OK.

Message 15 of 25
by: andy0
on: 27/06/2011 | 10:50

The definition of spam isn't just that you don't like the answers

Message 16 of 25
on: 27/06/2011 | 11:36

andy0 wrote:

The definition of spam isn't just that you don't like the answers

Na, you don't say. Think I know what spam is, thanks anyway for your input, greatly appreciated.

Message 17 of 25
Highlighted
by: liamcee123
on: 27/06/2011 | 11:38
Stop bickering Smiley Tongue
At least it shows peoples enthusiasm to help Smiley Happy
did this get sorted anyway?
Message 18 of 25
on: 27/06/2011 | 11:44

liamcee123 wrote:
Stop bickering Smiley Tongue
At least it shows peoples enthusiasm to help Smiley Happy
did this get sorted anyway?

Do you get something for posting??? Points perhaps?? Free Credit or something similar??

Message 19 of 25
by: andylamb
on: 27/06/2011 | 11:48

bohica wrote:

Do you get something for posting??? Points perhaps?? Free Credit or something similar??

There are some people who believe that more posts  = more payback and I think this is part of the reason for the same answer being put on old threads hours later. 

But I don't think it works like that.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 20 of 25