Knowledge Base
Community

happybic has a question about Hi. Ive just done a sim swap as my old sim was damaged i had a new giffgaff sim sent to me for giving to a new member but they didnt want it so i kept it and its not been registerd. I put it in my phone and activated it following the sim swap instructions now i have my number back and my same account too which im really happy about. Only thing is its not letting me call out or people calling in. It says emergancy calls only? Im lost. Please help

Started by: happybic
On: 28/03/2018 | 17:56
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
by: happybic
on: 28/03/2018 | 17:56
HELP: "Hi. Ive just done a sim swap as my old sim was damaged i had a new giffgaff sim sent to me for giving to a new member but they didnt want it so i kept it and its not been registerd. I put it in my phone and activated it following the sim swap instructions now i have my number back and my same account too which im really happy about. Only thing is its not letting me call out or people calling in. It says emergancy calls only. Please help
Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: team_leader
on: 28/03/2018 | 17:59

@happybic 

Your sim is still in the sim swap process, once complete everything will work fine.

Please restart handset to kick start sim.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 4
by: giffgaff20147

@happybic

Hello restart phone every so often till service comes on fully ,it can take a couple of hours to complete and comes back on in stages 

Message 2 of 4
by: team_leader

@happybic 

Your sim is still in the sim swap process, once complete everything will work fine.

Please restart handset to kick start sim.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
by: happybic
on: 28/03/2018 | 18:01
Thank you that's it working
Message 4 of 4