Community

how long ??

Started by: binkaspatch
On: 20/05/2013 | 22:19
Replies: 7

Go to best answer
by: binkaspatch
on: 20/05/2013 | 22:19
i been without calls and texts since Saturday night after removing and reinserting my sim card ... I finally managed to do a sim swap after trying all day yesterday to no avail as it seemed to be down ... since I done the swap this morning all I get is emergency calls only where it should say giffgaff
Message 1 of 8
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: jamesd2010
on: 20/05/2013 | 22:22
Hi Binkaspatch,

Sorry to hear you're having issues - Has this issue only recently happened or have you recently got a new phone? If so, have you checked to make sure your phone is either unlocked or on the O2 network? You could also try the SIM in another phone.

If the above fails, then I'd suggest it's time to get in touch with an agent. They'll be able to look into your account, something the community cannot do. An agent will reply to you within 24 hours.

To get in touch, follow this link: www.bit.ly/giffgaffagent
Message 2 of 8
Highlighted
by: jamesd2010
on: 20/05/2013 | 22:22
Hi Binkaspatch,

Sorry to hear you're having issues - Has this issue only recently happened or have you recently got a new phone? If so, have you checked to make sure your phone is either unlocked or on the O2 network? You could also try the SIM in another phone.

If the above fails, then I'd suggest it's time to get in touch with an agent. They'll be able to look into your account, something the community cannot do. An agent will reply to you within 24 hours.

To get in touch, follow this link: www.bit.ly/giffgaffagent
Message 2 of 8
by: community_leader
on: 20/05/2013 | 22:30

Strange!!!

Best option is to contact an agent.

Message 3 of 8
by: fatima1233
on: 20/05/2013 | 22:31
I think you to speak to an agent https://giffgaff.com/support/ask

£5 free credit with free sim from below

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 8
on: 20/05/2013 | 22:53
i been using giffgaff since i got this galaxyS3 last july ... it is unlocked for all networks ... tried asked agent but it told me to wait 24 hours before contacting them
Message 5 of 8
on: 21/05/2013 | 11:38

TRIED TO CONACT AN AGENT AND JUST CANT COMPLETE THE ACTION ON THE QUESTIONS ... THIS IS BECOMING A DISATSER AND I HAVE NO MEANS OF ANY ONE CONTACTING ME OR VICE VERSA ... GETTING A BIT ANNOYED NO

Message 6 of 8
by: thewww
on: 21/05/2013 | 11:40
have you tried the sim in a different phone just to eliminate a phone problem?
Message 7 of 8
by: bigdaveuk
on: 21/05/2013 | 11:42
sounds like you have done everythink your supose to do to try and get it running, is the phone on 02 network? you can contact a gaent for further help,
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 8