Get Help
Community

how to set up voicemail on LG Optimus One?

Started by: traveller
On: 13/06/2011 | 12:32
Replies: 3

Go to solution
by: traveller
on: 13/06/2011 | 12:32

I really need help on that one guys. When I go to call forwarding and choose any option (forward when busy, always etc.) it gives me a field to put the phone number when I want call to be forwarded. I want it to go to my voicemail so what number should I put there? I don't think it's the 443 as this is the voicemail access number and not voicemail centre number. I'm confused.

Message 1 of 4 (1,122 Views)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by: olijp
on: 13/06/2011 | 12:33
Best Answer
Accepted by topic author traveller
‎21-08-2015 01:01

traveller wrote:

I really need help on that one guys. When I go to call forwarding and choose any option (forward when busy, always etc.) it gives me a field to put the phone number when I want call to be forwarded. I want it to go to my voicemail so what number should I put there? I don't think it's the 443 as this is the voicemail access number and not voicemail centre number. I'm confused.

it is 443 Smiley Happy

If i helped you today, feel free to give me kudos or even accepted solution Smiley Happy

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 4 (1,135 Views)
on: 13/06/2011 | 12:33
Best Answer
Accepted by topic author traveller
‎21-08-2015 01:01

traveller wrote:

it is 443 Smiley Happy

If i helped you today, feel free to give me kudos or even accepted solution Smiley Happy

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 4 (1,136 Views)
by: traveller
on: 13/06/2011 | 12:40

wow, it worked Smiley Very Happy

I wasn't expecting that as on O2 there were 2 different numbers: 1 to check voicemail and another for vm centre.

Thanks a lot.

Message 3 of 4 (1,107 Views)
on: 13/06/2011 | 12:57

traveller wrote:

wow, it worked Smiley Very Happy

I wasn't expecting that as on O2 there were 2 different numbers: 1 to check voicemail and another for vm centre.

Thanks a lot.

giffgaff is different, giffgaff is better Smiley Very Happy

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 4 (1,104 Views)