Started by: garyclover1970
On: 01/04/2018 | 21:38
Replies: 7

Go to best answer
by: garyclover1970
on: 01/04/2018 | 21:38

Good evening, 

I’d appreciate some help.

ive got an iPad and two years ago I did a sim data plan with giffgaff which has been amazing and no problem. 

All I’m trying to do is update card details and see what date it leaves my account but I’ve not got a clue the username. I’m unable to do forgotten member name as my iPad won’t let me send the message.

ive attempted everything please can someone help me.

greatly appreciated :-) 

Message 1 of 8
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: dbcooper_
on: 01/04/2018 | 22:20

@garyclover1970

You'll need to put the SIM in a phone, text MEMBERNAME to 43430, a response will arrive in about a minute, then log in using the correct account username 

Hope this helps 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 8
by: sneaky007
on: 01/04/2018 | 21:50
Hi @garyclover1970

If you have forgotten your username you can text the word NAME to 43430 and you will receive text message back with your username

follow this http://giffgaff.com/dashboard link to login in the membername input box put your mobile number instead of a username and password in the second input box and login again.

If you have also forgotten your password You can reset your password in a few easy steps:

Head to Login page, click on the 'Did you forget your member name or password?' or you can follow this link http://giffgaff.com/support/lost-password ,
You have a choice of receiving the reminder by email or text message.
For an email reminder - Enter your phone number, member name or email in the text box then click 'Submit'.
For a text message reminder - Enter your phone number & member name in the text box then click 'Submit'.
You will receive a text message or an email from giffgaff with a link.
Click on the link to open the "password reset" page, and enter and confirm a new password. Both your member name and password are case sensitive so make sure to remember how you set them up.
Your password needs to be at least 8 characters long. It must contain at least one letter and at least one number or special character.

Please note: The email is sent to your registered email address, so make sure to keep it up to date at all times.

If you have not received this email within 15 minutes, make sure to check your junk mail folder. Alternatively, you can ask to reset your password with a text message.

GET A FREE SIM WITH £5 AIRTIME CREDIT
Message 2 of 8
on: 01/04/2018 | 21:51
How can i find my username for my iPad data only account. I can’t do forgotten to 43430 as text won’t send from iPad
Message 3 of 8
on: 01/04/2018 | 21:52
Thank you for help. None of this works :-(
Message 4 of 8
by: sneaky007
on: 01/04/2018 | 21:52
@garyclover1970 hi there,

You can follow this http://giffgaff.com/dashboard link to login but this time in the membername input box put your mobile number instead of a username and password in the second input box and login.
GET A FREE SIM WITH £5 AIRTIME CREDIT
Message 5 of 8
on: 01/04/2018 | 21:54
Thanks, I don’t know the mobile number, it’s a data only sim so can’t xall out
Message 6 of 8
by: dbcooper_
on: 01/04/2018 | 22:20

@garyclover1970

You'll need to put the SIM in a phone, text MEMBERNAME to 43430, a response will arrive in about a minute, then log in using the correct account username 

Hope this helps 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 8
on: 01/04/2018 | 22:32
That’s excatly what I’ve done prior to getting this. All sorted now thank you :-)
Message 8 of 8