Knowledge Base
Community

iPhone 6 Plus s

Started by: moksharma
On: 19/10/2015 | 00:45
Replies: 5

by: moksharma
on: 19/10/2015 | 00:45
Hey guys, I got this new phone a few days ago and it is great. I am currently on the £10 goody bag and get called a lot everyday during work. I was thinking as it is expiring on the 22nd of Oct that I should try the £5 Hokey Cokey bag. I know I will only get 100mb data but will receive so many free mins. I am able to connect to wifi in most places I need the Internet so my question is would 100mb data last me for the whole month on the iPhone? Cheers
Message 1 of 6
by: shash88
on: 19/10/2015 | 00:58
I love Hokey Cockey. I use it as well .
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 6
by: i_am_sy
on: 19/10/2015 | 00:58
Well its 10% of the data you currently have, it all depends on your usage, but if you was to disable data while not using it, then its perfectly posable that it would be enough for you, and you can always start the next goodybag early anyway.

What I would recomend though is trying the £7.50 first maybe. As it would give you 500mb and still be cheaper than your current one.
Message 3 of 6
by: samgeek
on: 19/10/2015 | 01:08
As i_am_sy said it all depends on your usage. You can check your usage on your phone settings. It tells you a good estimate. Maybe accurate. From there you can decide if 100mb is enough for you or not
PLEASE SET THIS AS A BEST ANSWER IF YOU THINK IT TO BE. ALSO GIVE KUDOS FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU THINK FOR
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 6
by: herne1
on: 19/10/2015 | 01:09
Check your data usage now and you should see if 100 mb well be enough. GI to settings, cellular, data usage, now see your usage.
Try the hokey cokey and see
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
by: dannyownz
on: 19/10/2015 | 01:17
Depends on a lot of factors to be honest, my advice would be to monitor your usage and see what's the best bet. If you use the wifi most places and only rarely use the phone internet then should be ok but if you use your phone every day with the internet even for a few minutes i would reccomend more
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 6