Community

iPhones, if, when, where what?

Started by: molandthezinahs
On: 23/02/2014 | 00:11
Replies: 5

Go to best answer
by: molandthezinahs
on: 23/02/2014 | 00:11

I only realised about a week ago giffgaff had started selling phones and it seems like a really good idea with the sort of 'phone only contract' anyway, the phone i'm interested in is an iPhone, I realise the phones giffgaff do offer are all perfectly good, and offer the same as an iPhone, but this is the phone I have decided I want, and I would love to be able to get it on a 'phone only contract' i've been searching around on the forums and the internet and i've not been able to find any information on if giffgaff are planning to get iPhones, if they are, when they're planning to get them, where they are in the process of getting iPhones and finally what stage of the year they'll be releasing them in, also what models they will be offering. I want to find out so if I cannot get a iPhone on giffgaff then at least, instead of waiting for news, I can look at some other options. Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 6
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: kylie_ysyeng19
on: 23/02/2014 | 00:19

Hi moland, welcome to the giffgaff community!

I remember reading in the forums that refurbished iPhones may be offered at some point. However, cant tell u precisely when, where and what phones will be offered.

Rather than playing the waiting game, I would advice you to look at other options as these are merely speculation.

Here is a link to an older thread detailing the same question and some answers: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Help-Support/Will-Giffgaff-ever-sell-iPhones/m-p/10698159#M3547672

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 6
by: ahsan2k14
on: 23/02/2014 | 00:13
There is no news at the minute and i don't think they will be selling iPhone as apple doesn't really class giffgaff as a network on their phone
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 6
by: mickf
on: 23/02/2014 | 00:17

If you want an iphone just buy one from Apple.

Message 3 of 6
by: w69d
hi,the iPhone 4 and 4s were meant to be for sale when all the 22 phones launched ,but for some reason apple and giffgaff hasn't came to a deal ,so at the moment iPhones are off the market ,sorry Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
by: kylie_ysyeng19

Hi moland, welcome to the giffgaff community!

I remember reading in the forums that refurbished iPhones may be offered at some point. However, cant tell u precisely when, where and what phones will be offered.

Rather than playing the waiting game, I would advice you to look at other options as these are merely speculation.

Here is a link to an older thread detailing the same question and some answers: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Help-Support/Will-Giffgaff-ever-sell-iPhones/m-p/10698159#M3547672

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 6
by: molandthezinahs
on: 23/02/2014 | 01:10
thankyou for the info, i'll take a look now 😊
Message 6 of 6