Knowledge Base
Community

iphone4

Started by: manmp5
On: 15/10/2010 | 07:32
Replies: 13

by: manmp5
on: 15/10/2010 | 07:32
Hi I was wondering off buying a iphone 4. Untill something caught my attention. Whats The point off buying it when you have to cut the sims. And if you hold it like the death grip the signall goes down. Can anyone tell me whats so good about it.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 14
by: soldiers33
on: 15/10/2010 | 07:36
Theres nothing good about it. I absolutely hate the iphone. I rather get an android, symbian or windows. Plus windows phone 7 is coming out soon.
Message 2 of 14
by: jeimu3u
on: 15/10/2010 | 08:48
That's your opinion. I like my iPhone 4, and prefer it over my blackberry and htc desire (which runs android).

Android comes close, but iOS wins hands down in terms of ui, usability, lag (this was a big problem for me on both android and blackberry) etc. . .

Cutting the sum down is easy, and personally, I've never experienced the media hyped "deathgrip" or "antennagate".

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that's mine. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 14
by: jeimu3u
on: 15/10/2010 | 08:49
Sum = sim (can't edit post on phone)
Message 4 of 14
by: theshadowman
on: 15/10/2010 | 08:54

@jeimu3u wrote:
That's your opinion. I like my iPhone 4, and prefer it over my blackberry and htc desire (which runs android).

Android comes close, but iOS wins hands down in terms of ui, usability, lag (this was a big problem for me on both android and blackberry) etc. . .

Cutting the sum down is easy, and personally, I've never experienced the media hyped "deathgrip" or "antennagate".

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that's mine. Smiley Happy

I agree, never had an iPhone before until I got my 4 3 months ago.

I love it, and also don't experience any signal issues!

Message 5 of 14
on: 15/10/2010 | 08:58
So none off you have had the death grip yet. And also any good stuff on it that you can tell me about
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 14
Highlighted
by: nnj10
on: 15/10/2010 | 09:01

@manmp5 wrote:
Hi I was wondering off buying a iphone 4. Untill something caught my attention. Whats The point off buying it when you have to cut the sims. And if you hold it like the death grip the signall goes down. Can anyone tell me whats so good about it.

It is everyones' personal choice. If you were to buy an IP4, of course it will come with the Micro-SIM, but if you want to use in on GiffGaff, you will have to cut SIM, as GiffGaff don't supply Micro-SIM as yet.

Do your research before you spend big sum on IP4.

Message 7 of 14
on: 15/10/2010 | 09:03
No sorry I just buy if it looks good. But know in asking to be sure because I have seen a lot off problems on form
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 14
on: 15/10/2010 | 09:04
Sorry know =now cant edit on phone
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 14
by: sonesor
on: 15/10/2010 | 09:16
I've had my iPhone4 since launch day and not had a single problem with it

Works great, looks great, is fast, reliable, does everything i need it to do

CLICK ABOVE TO ORDER A SIM / MICROSIM WITH £5 FREE CREDIT