Replies: 13

by: manmp5
on: 15/10/2010 | 10:07
K so is that the phone your adviceing me to get
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 11 of 14
by: cola
on: 15/10/2010 | 10:43

A jailbroken Iphone is pretty much the best thing since, well ever!!!!

If I helped you or you now realise how cool I am, hit the red star below to give me Kudos Smiley Happy...If your question has been answered then click on the "Accept as Solution" to close the query down & let me know you are sorted!!!
Message 12 of 14
by: kickstart
on: 15/10/2010 | 11:56
I've had my iPhone 4 now for two months. I can honestly say that I've also never had the deathgrip issue. I try it a few times in different places and can't get the signal to go down! 

Personally I love the ease of use of the iphone and paired with giffgaffs unlimited internet and texts I reckon I'm into a winner! I would recommend the phone if you have the cash for it. Not much can beat it's simplicity

Anyway that's my opinion but as always it depends on YOUR preferences too and that other peoples opinions might not reflect yours

Kickstart
Message 13 of 14
by: simplyskate
on: 15/10/2010 | 12:13

If you want a smart phone then the iPhone 4 is probably the best to go for, as its interface is very easy to use, and the app store has over quarter of a million apps! Compared to my iPhone 3G it feels really good to hold in your hand too, with the glass on the back and the stainless steel band around it.

Anyway I've had the iPhone 4 since the day it came out and I am yet to experience the antenna problem, or the proximity sensor problem, or the cracked glass on the back problem (although thankfully I haven't dropped it yet). 

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 14 of 14