Knowledge Base
Community

jasonyeboah has a question about the iPhone 7

Started by: jasonyeboah
On: 15/09/2016 | 15:50
Replies: 4

by: jasonyeboah
on: 15/09/2016 | 15:50
Hi when will the iPhone 7 in black be back in stock and can I reserve it somehow? Thanks a bunch xx
Message 1 of 5
by: mcilwraith
on: 15/09/2016 | 15:52

you cant reserve it sorry

the official release date is tomorrow and giffgaff is first come first served so watch for it from then

Message 2 of 5
by: lynda1962
on: 15/09/2016 | 15:55
@jasonyeboah, hi there, sorry but we don't know when giffgaff have there stock in you will need to keep checking back every so often as we are members like yourself and don't have the information on stock levels, you cannot reserve the phone 📱

Message 3 of 5
by: shipon786
on: 15/09/2016 | 15:55
Hi, We are not given information on when­ stock will be arriving but the day the p­hones arrive they are put on the phone si­te. Please keep checking there to see if ­new stock has arrived.
See here ­https://giffgaff.com/phones­

Potential customers may add a phone to t­heir basket and it may be removed from st­ock and reserved. These are then held for­ 30 minutes until the purchase is either ­completed or the order reservation period­ ends and the phone is added back to stoc­k. As some of these phones are in such hi­gh demand they could only go back in stoc­k for a second before someone else reserv­es it. If the phone is showing 'Out of St­ock' Then its worth checking the stock as­ often as possible, Press F5 to refresh t­he page.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
by: alancleverley
on: 15/09/2016 | 16:03
I have a left over amount on top up that I started using with giff gaff , I want to offset this to my next goody bag , how do I do this
Message 5 of 5