Community

limited service with z1 compact in Southampton area

Started by: martynj89
On: 26/02/2014 | 08:40
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
by: martynj89
on: 26/02/2014 | 08:40 edited: 26/02/2014 | 08:51

Having trouble with z1 compact it has limited service sim is registered and topped up online the goody bag is running but no service I have coverage but no service in Southampton area help

[Edited title]

Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: kevlarie
on: 26/02/2014 | 08:55
Greetings,

I have checked on this for you

"Sorry we are experiencing high service demand in this area
A mast close to your location is experiencing a high level of demand for service. This can cause intermittent service for calls, texts and data. We’re working to improve it as quickly as we can. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Updated 08:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet."

You may also check the status here via http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Service-Updates/Service-Checker-and-Planned-Mast-Maintenance/td-p/4...

If it continues after this error has been cleared with the mast it might be a better to contact an agent.
Found this helpful? then simply accept best answer & give kudos to say your 'thanks'

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 4
by: kevlarie
on: 26/02/2014 | 08:55
Greetings,

I have checked on this for you

"Sorry we are experiencing high service demand in this area
A mast close to your location is experiencing a high level of demand for service. This can cause intermittent service for calls, texts and data. We’re working to improve it as quickly as we can. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Updated 08:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet."

You may also check the status here via http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Service-Updates/Service-Checker-and-Planned-Mast-Maintenance/td-p/4...

If it continues after this error has been cleared with the mast it might be a better to contact an agent.
Found this helpful? then simply accept best answer & give kudos to say your 'thanks'

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 4
by: martynj89
on: 26/02/2014 | 09:26
Okay thanks do they have any clue when it will be up and running? As I am loosing out on my Goody bag
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
by: kylie_ysyeng19
on: 26/02/2014 | 09:28

Hi martyn, unfortunately, we dont know when exactly this will be up and running as it is entirely in the control of O2 engineers.

As for your goodybag, giffgaff doesnt take into consideration the number of days you are out of service and does not extend goodybags/pro-rate refund. Sorry about that.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 4