by: pauladane
on: 16/12/2012 | 11:19
thanks, have done this, mms still not sending ;(
Message 11 of 17
by: mrcheerful
on: 16/12/2012 | 11:28

@pauladane wrote:
thanks, have done this, mms still not sending ;(

The forum has seen a few threads on issues with picture messages not sending, I put a post in the 'think you've found an unreported service issue...?' thread.

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Help-Ask-the-community-got-stuck/Think-you-ve-found-an-unreported-s...

Was your query resolved? please click ''solutions & kudos'' Smiley Happy .Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 12 of 17
Highlighted
by: mrcheerful
on: 16/12/2012 | 13:27

Looks like it was issues on the network, please keep checking the below link for any up to date information.

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Service-Updates-Notice-board/Unable-to-send-receive-MMS-16-12-2012/...

Taken from above link:

Hi all,

An issue has been discovered where sending MMS messages from a giffgaff SIM fails or 'queues', it is also apparent that MMS messages cannot be received at present.

The necessary teams are investigating this matter and you will be updated as soon as we know more about the issue and when it is likely to be resolved.

Many thanks,

Christian

Was your query resolved? please click ''solutions & kudos'' Smiley Happy .Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 13 of 17
by: luqman_786
on: 16/12/2012 | 13:44
You'll need credit, maybe download Whatsapp? it lets you sent pictures for free, you just need internet
Message 14 of 17
by: theblackbuck
on: 16/12/2012 | 13:54

Thanks mrcheerful.  Saves me deleting/re-entering the settings anymore.  We just have to sit tight.

Message 15 of 17
by: pauladane
on: 16/12/2012 | 13:59

thanks, glad to hear it is a network issue, i will stop driving myself mad deleting and re-inputting settings! thankyou for actually reading my problem as a whole, a lot of people here just are giving their tuppenceworth without having read my whole post at all......very frustrating!

Message 16 of 17