Knowledge Base
Community

new phone contract - required documents

Started by: handwash
On: 29/04/2015 | 22:11
Replies: 4

by: handwash
on: 29/04/2015 | 22:11

I have a few questions about getting a new phone contract.
Currently I work as an au pair in London (since June) and I decided that it would be great to get a monthly paid contract. Is it possible for me to get one? What kind of documents I need to deliver? I would consider getting a contract which involves getting a new phone too. Is there any tariff I could use?
I don't have an official contract with my employer but I have a bank account which you can check and see that I've been paid monthly.

Message 1 of 5
by: davejybandit
on: 29/04/2015 | 22:14

There are no contracts on giffgaff. You can however buy a phone with a Loan subject to a credit check. Click on the link below, it'll tell you everything you need to know.

https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Getting-started/Buying-a-giffgaff-phone-with-a-loan/ta-p/10724769

Message 2 of 5
by: psl184
on: 29/04/2015 | 22:15
giffgaff don't do contracts.
All phones are pay as you go but you can apply for a loan to buy a phone in installments. Then you just buy credit or goodybags each month as required.
You would have to fill out the loan application to see if you are accepted or not for the loan.
Get a free giffgaff Sim

All my replies are personal - I will never copy / paste irrelevant info.
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
by: klccklcc
on: 29/04/2015 | 22:42
you just need to place order online then they will check your credit online, if pass you get the phone, if fail you dont
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 5