Knowledge Base
Community

no free giff gaff to giff gaff

Started by: shabzsonia
On: 01/09/2014 | 15:03
Replies: 14

by: shabzsonia
on: 01/09/2014 | 15:03
I bought a goody bag from my existing airtime credit and I know you dont get free gg to gg from it.

However this is probably the worst decision they have made, if I bought a goody bag I should be getting free giff gaff to giff gaff,it shiuldnt natter if I bought it with a credit/debit card or my airtime credit because I topped up airtime credit so I can buy goody bags and just because its old airtime credit shiudldnt mean that I dont get free gg to gg users.
Message 1 of 15
by: giffgafful
on: 01/09/2014 | 15:05

Well, that may be, but them is the rules: you only renew your free giffgaff to giffgaff allowance by adding new funds, either by purchasing airtime balance or purchasing a goodybag with a payment card. Sorry...

Message 2 of 15
by: natty88
on: 01/09/2014 | 15:06
to keep free giffgaff to giffgaff you must top up fresh credit of ten pounds once every 3 months or purchase goody bag via credit card thats same for all members my friend sorry cant do from air time already in account
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 15
by: robertmahony
on: 01/09/2014 | 15:10

Sorry its giffgaff that make the rules see HERE

Message 4 of 15
by: shabzsonia
on: 01/09/2014 | 15:11
but in my email that I received and I quote it said "With your Hokey Cokey goodybag you get free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts (as long as you top-up at least every 3 months), extra minutes, 300 UK texts, 20MB mobile internet and 60 UK minutes." and Its really annoying that I cant use my sir time credit if I topped up I should be getting all the services. now I have £30 airtime credit which I cant use for free giff gaff to giff gaff. this is a real let down by giff gaff. once
Message 5 of 15
by: cps15966
on: 01/09/2014 | 15:13

@shabzsonia wrote:
I bought a goody bag from my existing airtime credit and I know you dont get free gg to gg from it.

However this is probably the worst decision they have made, if I bought a goody bag I should be getting free giff gaff to giff gaff,it shiuldnt natter if I bought it with a credit/debit card or my airtime credit because I topped up airtime credit so I can buy goody bags and just because its old airtime credit shiudldnt mean that I dont get free gg to gg users.

.... it's the rules but yeah i agree, it is unfair, why should it make a difference? ....

cps15966 - The creator of the idea for @ mentions you have all come to use and love Smiley Tongue
Message 6 of 15
by: giffgafful
on: 01/09/2014 | 15:14

@shabzsonia wrote:
but in my email that I received and I quote it said "With your Hokey Cokey goodybag you get free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts (as long as you top-up at least every 3 months), extra minutes, 300 UK texts, 20MB mobile internet and 60 UK minutes." and Its really annoying that I cant use my sir time credit if I topped up I should be getting all the services. now I have £30 airtime credit which I cant use for free giff gaff to giff gaff. this is a real let down by giff gaff. once

See the bit in bold in your quote above.

Message 7 of 15
by: natty88
on: 01/09/2014 | 15:19
you must top up a min of ten pounds fresh credit once every 3 months not credit already on your account my friend hopefully thats now helps you out
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 15
by: islandstifle
on: 01/09/2014 | 15:33
The rules are what they are; you have to spend actual real money to renew your giffgaff to giffgaff allowance. Otherwise someone could conceivably buy £10 airtime credit in January, a £5 goodybag from that in April, and another £5 in July, and have 9 months of free giffgaff to giffgaff calls for a tenner.
All my posts are specific to you; I never copy/paste from a script.

If you need an agent, use http://giffgaff.com/support/ask and choose the relevant category. Please refrain from using the j.mp link, the SIM limit form, or "choosing 30" from the drop-down menu.
Message 9 of 15
by: susan230371
on: 01/09/2014 | 17:10 edited: 01/09/2014 | 21:08

Sorry, you are not allowed to double dip, meaning you've already received free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts from the airtime credit, you can't extend them again by purchasing a goodybag with the same airtime credit.

Message 10 of 15