Community

no signal found and no internet data :(

Started by: huisiathian
On: 04/02/2014 | 22:50
Replies: 4

Go to best answer
by: huisiathian
on: 04/02/2014 | 22:50

i hv got no signal found for my samsung s3 and no internet data. can't text , calls or anything . anyone can help pls ?? Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 5
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: bee4
on: 04/02/2014 | 22:56

Hi,

Could I suggest that you move this query to the Help and Support forum - it'll get more notice forom people who are ready to suggest solutions.

Hope you get your issue sorted soon.

Bee.

Tip - Giffgaffers show appreciation for someone's posting by clicking on 'kudos', or if they've solved your query you can click on 'best answer' to reward them even more! So if someone's helped, let them know!
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 5
by: isabel1066
on: 04/02/2014 | 22:51
this phone on o2 or unlocked and welcome to gg.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 5
by: w69d
on: 04/02/2014 | 22:54
Hi, there could be a couple of things that are causing this,check to see if there are any outages on the network where you are by putting your postcode into the link here http://giffgaff.hourb.com/

If it's fine in your area then you may find that a manual roam will correct the problem by refreshing your phones connection with the 02 (giffgaff) network

If you are unsure here is a link on how to do a manual roam http://is.gd/manualroam
Message 3 of 5
by: bee4
on: 04/02/2014 | 22:56

Hi,

Could I suggest that you move this query to the Help and Support forum - it'll get more notice forom people who are ready to suggest solutions.

Hope you get your issue sorted soon.

Bee.

Tip - Giffgaffers show appreciation for someone's posting by clicking on 'kudos', or if they've solved your query you can click on 'best answer' to reward them even more! So if someone's helped, let them know!
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
by: huisiathian
on: 04/02/2014 | 23:04

thank you, i will try it now

Message 5 of 5