Community

payback points

Started by: lee_jones9
On: 13/08/2012 | 19:07
Replies: 15

Go to best answer
by: lee_jones9
on: 13/08/2012 | 19:07

hi i ordered giffgaff sims for my family and ive just activated my dad and brothers sim bot topped up with £10 when will i recive my payback points as airtime credit?

Message 1 of 16
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: thesrivatsamaster
on: 13/08/2012 | 19:14

No. You'll have 1000 payback points 5th next month. You'll be able to convert that into credit in december.

Please give me Kudos if you think my post is helpful/appropriate/funny/interesting/Anything else except stupid. Thanks, and have a good day.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Get a free giffgaff Sim

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/thesrivatsamaster
Message 13 of 16
by: badgerhud
on: 13/08/2012 | 19:08
It will become visible on the 5th September in your next statement sent to you by email Smiley Happy
I Hope My Post Helps Smiley Happy - To Order a SIM With £5 FREE Credit Click Below...

Message 2 of 16
by: michael607

you can only cash in payback in december and june

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 3 of 16
by: jonny5alive

December is the next payback time.

If I gave you the answer, please press 'Accept as Solution'

Message 4 of 16
by: israrchaudhry
they can be processed as airtime credit, paypal, or given to chariety
Message 5 of 16
by: mrs_gee

@lee_jones9 wrote:

hi i ordered giffgaff sims for my family and ive just activated my dad and brothers sim bot topped up with £10 when will i recive my payback points as airtime credit?

Missing points

If you think you're missing points, two common things to check before contacting an agent:

1) Check the date: If the date of the activity was this month, remember your statement is produced on or around the 5th of the following month i.e. if your friend activated on the 7th of the month, you'll see these points pop up in the next statement (produced on or around the 5th of each month).

2) Check the qualifying criteria - see each section above for details

Two common questions:

I haven't received 500 points for introducing a friend:

SIMs ordered while logged in via Spread the word are automatically linked to your account, when they activate you'll see 500 points on your next statement - you'll receive an email/news feed notification when they join.

If your friend has activated - and you haven't seen points on the following month's statement, firstly check with your friend that they activated the SIM you gave them. Occasionally it happens that your friend has activated another SIM - either one they ordered directly from the website, or one from another friend.

My friend wasn't presented with the 'Recommender box' so wasn't able to enter my member name:

SIMs ordered through Spread the word is automatically linked to a members account for points. When one of these SIMs goes through the activation process - the 'recommender box' is hidden, as we already know who it's linked to.

3) Still unsure, then send a private message to an agent including your friends member name etc and we'll be able to investigate the SIM history and award points where required.

If someone has answered your question,, please mark it as 'accepted. Thank YOU Smiley Wink
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 16
by: zainab7860
no u`ll get 500 points = £5 and points get updated every 5th of each month so u`ll see ur points next month on the 5thSmiley Wink

Hurry up order your free sim with £5 credit from banner below

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 16
by: michael607
on: 13/08/2012 | 19:10

a lot of folk missing the point here

the OP is asking when they can use those points as airtime top-up, not when they will show on their account

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 9 of 16
by: thesrivatsamaster
on: 13/08/2012 | 19:12

You'll get your payback points in december. You can then choose if you want to use it as airtime credit, paypal (over £10), or donate to a charity.

Please give me Kudos if you think my post is helpful/appropriate/funny/interesting/Anything else except stupid. Thanks, and have a good day.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Get a free giffgaff Sim

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/thesrivatsamaster
Message 10 of 16