my phone won't switch on any advice 

Message 1 of 6
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: starkey93
on: 19/02/2018 | 17:19
Hello @adamtheant
This happens to my handset all the time it can sometimes be the setting or that your mobile simply needs more charge. I would firstly recommend taking battery out of handset and putting it back in then turning device on again. Thanks for your comment and I hope this helps Smiley Happy
C.starkey
Message 4 of 6
by: giffgaffprepper
on: 19/02/2018 | 17:17
what phone is it? etc?
Message 2 of 6
by: shibolleth
on: 19/02/2018 | 17:18

Hiya @adamtheant
Unless your phone was purchased from giffgaff in the last 6 months, giffgaff will not replace it. Search your phone's box for a manufacturer warranty and try that. Could you also tell us your phone's model, the circumstances surrounding your phone not switching on, and the events leading up to when this happened? Sorry for the inconvenience of your phone not working.

Hopefully this helped-

shibolleth

Always mark a best answer and kudo if an answer helped you! It takes less than a second and it helps out the community significantly! Thank you!

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
by: starkey93
on: 19/02/2018 | 17:19
Hello @adamtheant
This happens to my handset all the time it can sometimes be the setting or that your mobile simply needs more charge. I would firstly recommend taking battery out of handset and putting it back in then turning device on again. Thanks for your comment and I hope this helps Smiley Happy
C.starkey
Message 4 of 6
by: adamtheant
on: 19/02/2018 | 17:22
Yay turned phone off and on again was the exact answer it has worked now thank you for the great advice
Message 5 of 6
by: adamtheant
on: 19/02/2018 | 17:27
Htc 650 I think it is anyways it's only three months old and it starting to turning itself off now and then but I'm not sure why
Message 6 of 6