Knowledge Base
Community

port in from vodafone failure.

Started by: putbinoot
On: 15/10/2010 | 12:58
Replies: 4

by: putbinoot
on: 15/10/2010 | 12:58

Are there on going issues, a friends port in from vodafone failed yesterday. There vodafone number is now inactive although the giffgaff number is still active which is not much use. Are there any issues flagged just now. Have messaged agent but no reply yet.

Message 1 of 5
by: rjheald
on: 15/10/2010 | 13:01

I have seen a couplke of people with problems porting in from Vodafone yesterday, maybe Vodafone didn't release the numbers as they should have.

Check for replies from the agents at support > messages from agents

For a free sim with £5 credit click here
To switch signatures off go to My Community Settings>Preferences and remove the tick from View signatures in posts.
Message 2 of 5
by: timst
on: 15/10/2010 | 13:01

They need to contact an agent, there was one other person on the forum sounded like their port failed yesterday.

Tim

Need a sim order one here and get £5 free credit
j.mp/freeggsim
or j.mp/freemicrosim

Message 3 of 5
by: sdiver
on: 15/10/2010 | 13:12

Hi putbinoot

I am sorry to see that your port process has not been completed.  This may need to escalated this off to the technical team to investigate this matter further for you. 

I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience

Kind Regards

Sinead

If you've asked a question, mark the best answer as 'Accepted solution'. This lets everyone know you're sorted - It also gives kudos to the giffgaffer who helped you. Nice!
Message 4 of 5
by: putbinoot
on: 15/10/2010 | 13:19
sdiver, it was not my portin, that went ok. It's a member on here called denzi, I am trying to help her.
Message 5 of 5