Knowledge Base
Community

redeem airtime as a goody bag???

Started by: lisaloojohnson
On: 22/12/2010 | 15:07
Replies: 10

by: lisaloojohnson
on: 22/12/2010 | 15:07

Hi, because the payment section won't currently accept my payment card (change of address, details wrong, long story!). I want to redeem airtime for a goody bag. Problem is... I go through all the payment options selecting use airtime credit (for which i had to buy a voucher) but the payment section still asks for bank card details (which it doesn't work because myGiffGaff address details have still not yet been updated.

All i want is to buy a goody bag with the airtime i currently have ...for goodness sake!!! Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 11
by: aandms
on: 22/12/2010 | 15:09
You need to click use exsisting credit at the bottom
Get a free Giffgaff SimOr for a giffgaff hybrid sim (for all phones inc iphone 4, 4S and ipad) , also with £5 free credit but sent 1st class, fill in this form
Message 2 of 11
by: rachel01
on: 22/12/2010 | 15:09
try clearing cache and cookies. or try a different browser firefox or chrome is good.

Make sure you select goody bag only and then pay with airtime balance. Is the woucher you bought showing up as credit?

If all this fails then contact an agent
Rach

Click my yellow star on the left if I helped.
Message 3 of 11
by: spider079
on: 22/12/2010 | 15:10
you have to select the option jus to buy goodybag from existing airtime.

another problem could be your browser. try clearing the cache it using a dufferent browser such as Mozilla firefox.
Message 4 of 11
by: rjheald
on: 22/12/2010 | 15:11

Make sure you select buy goodybag only at the top of the page, then click the goodybag that you want, select pay from airtime credit and click continue.

Providing you have enough credit to cover the cost of the goodybag it shouldn't ask for any card details.

For a free sim with £5 credit click here
To switch signatures off go to My Community Settings>Preferences and remove the tick from View signatures in posts.
Message 5 of 11
by: aks782
on: 22/12/2010 | 15:11
Follow this guide: http://bit.ly/giffgaffgfc

For a giffgaff sim with £5 FREE CREDIT when you activate, click here

Message 6 of 11
by: lisaloojohnson
on: 22/12/2010 | 15:28

Thanks, tried in Firefox browser and works much better.

* message to GiffGaff admin - Might be worth a small note on your home page advising the site is best viewed using Firefox, as there are obvously some glitches with compatibility in IE.

Message 7 of 11
by: rachel01
on: 22/12/2010 | 15:32
Glad it's all working for you now.
Rach

Click my yellow star on the left if I helped.
Message 8 of 11
by: awaislone
on: 14/08/2011 | 23:25

such as **bleep**in piss take ive been sat an hour trying to figure this **bleep** out!!!

Message 9 of 11
by: aandms
on: 14/08/2011 | 23:31
an easier way is to click the link in this thread http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/Activating-sim-with-mobile-and-no-credit-ca...
Get a free Giffgaff SimOr for a giffgaff hybrid sim (for all phones inc iphone 4, 4S and ipad) , also with £5 free credit but sent 1st class, fill in this form
Message 10 of 11