on: 16/12/2017 | 19:02
Will there b more stock soon
Message 1 of 6
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: flower_power13
on: 16/12/2017 | 19:59
We are community members like yourself giffgaff do not publish or share information regarding restocking mobile phones.
I am sorry I cannot tell you when a particular device will be back in stock. Since giffgaff do not currently have a way to pre-order a device,
please keep checking periodically because stock levels can change or be updated any time.
http://giffgaff.com/phones
Message 3 of 6
by: nerakb
on: 16/12/2017 | 19:11

@tellebum

We can't answer that as we're members (paying customers) like yourself and aren't given info about stock levels. 

All you can do is keep an eye on the site regularly to see if/when the iphone 7 plus comes back into stock. 

Please remember to mark a post "Best Answer" which appropriately answers your question/query.Please remember to also award kudos to posts you've found helpful/useful.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
by: flower_power13
on: 16/12/2017 | 19:59
We are community members like yourself giffgaff do not publish or share information regarding restocking mobile phones.
I am sorry I cannot tell you when a particular device will be back in stock. Since giffgaff do not currently have a way to pre-order a device,
please keep checking periodically because stock levels can change or be updated any time.
http://giffgaff.com/phones
Message 3 of 6
by: tellebum
on: 16/12/2017 | 20:13

Thankyou 

Message 4 of 6
by: usmahn123
on: 16/12/2017 | 21:23
their is no timescales of when it will be back in stock. you just have to check on a regular basis
Message 5 of 6
by: bobcoulson
on: 16/12/2017 | 21:28

@tellebum, hi there, thanks very much for your enquiry about the iPhone 7 Plus.  Regretfully, Giffgaff do not supply us (giffgaff members) with information on the stock availability of the phones giffgaff currently sell, other than what's currently displayed on the website in realtime.

I am sorry that it is out of stock at the moment. All I can suggest is that you visit the link I have listed below regularly and hopefully, you will be able to purchase your iPhone 7 Plus from giffgaff very soon.

Useful links...

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 6