Knowledge Base
Community

topup voucher not valid.

Started by: robothepunk
On: 04/06/2013 | 21:45
Replies: 15

by: robothepunk
on: 05/06/2013 | 08:31
soz bout snapping at u just so psd off bout it k.
Message 11 of 16
by: weeman
on: 05/06/2013 | 08:35

Mate if you have been trying since the 22nd to register this voucher,and it keeps failing,you really should contact an agent,as there is something wrong,it shouldn't take this long.

George

Message 12 of 16
by: thesmellyone
on: 05/06/2013 | 08:54

Here's how to contact an agent about voucher problems.

https://giffgaff.com/support/ask

category: goodybags and payments

sub caetgory: top up 

then press skip and then voucher and complete the form with your details

Message 13 of 16
by: mrsfaff
on: 05/06/2013 | 08:58

Hi robothepunk 

Regular user of o2 voucher here, have no probs whereever they are bought from. 

Sounds like the voucher has gone through but your giffgaff account may not have logged it.

Contacting an Agent by using the link in the left hand column of you 'My giffgaff' page is where you can have your account queries looked into.

An Agent has the power to alter accounts, us mere mortals in the community can only offer advice.

Finding your way around giffgaff can be tricky as its not like other networks, but the savings in the long run are amazing.  

Hope this helps you.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 14 of 16
by: isabel1066
on: 05/06/2013 | 09:01
yesterday i bought a o2 voucher from argos at about 2pm i entered the number online at about 5pm i went on my account no problem strange how some work and some have prolems good luck.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 15 of 16
Highlighted
by: robothepunk
on: 05/02/2014 | 00:53
RE. The above ask for help my last post well it has now been 11months since i bought the problem topup voucher and as i have only managed to get my sim up n running again thanks to the puk code but still i am out of pocket as i have never been able to purchase the goody bag that wanted and wondering why there is only sixty something pence in my accnt when there should be atleast £3.60 if i had bought the 12 pound goodybag but i never so there should be £15.60ISH Can anyone sort this one out thanx n resect to one and all RoboThePunk....
Message 16 of 16