Knowledge Base
Community

tracystrutt83 has a question about message agent

Started by: tracystrutt83
On: 28/03/2018 | 12:13
Replies: 13

by: tracystrutt83
on: 28/03/2018 | 12:13
Message agent option doesn't work. Have tried numerous times and got nowhere. Can someone plz send me the direct link
Message 1 of 14
by: top_cat_01
on: 28/03/2018 | 12:15
@tracystrutt83

Clear your browser cache cookies history with the current browser your using or use another browser. There are many other browsers on the market e.g Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera etc and then try contacting a giffgaff agent again.

To contact the giffgaff use the Ask an agent form that can be accessed here https://support2.giffgaff.com/app/ask/

The agent will try to get back to you as soon as possible however, during busy periods the agent take up to 24 hours to answer your question.

You will get a email when the giffgaff agent has replied and you can access the agent replies on your “My giffgaff” page here https://giffgaff.com/support/questions
Cick link to Get a free giffgaff Sim with £5 free credit
Message 2 of 14
by: discoandrew
on: 28/03/2018 | 12:19

Hi there

Really sorry to read of your problem. Sometimes the Giffgaff website has communication issues with Internet browsers, meaning you cannot complete your transaction and you may also see error messages.

If this happens to you, please go to the Settings within your current Internet Browser and delete the Cache and Cookies (located under Browsing History). Once done, please try asking an agent again @tracystrutt83 Smiley Happy https://support2.giffgaff.com/app/ask.  Agents deal with account and payment related issues. You can expect to receive a reply to your question within 24 hours.

An Agent will then reply to your question within your Giffgaff Dashboard area, or, alternatively, you can also check directly for Agent messages via your My Questions area.

For anything else, please use this forum and giffgaff members will be happy to help you out this Afternoon. 

If the problem still persists, please log out of your giffgaff account and open an alternative Internet browser (if you can).  Chrome and Firefox are some examples.  Then, visit our website on the alternative browser, log in again and try asking an agent again.

Hopefully, one of the above two suggestions will resolve the issue for you. Sorry for your inconvenience.

discoandrew is inviting you to join Giffgaff and take advantage of their great value SIM Only Deals.

Order a free Giffgaff SIM through My Referral Link (click or tap here) and you'll also receive £ 5.00 FREE WELCOME CREDIT within 24 hours of SIM card activation. Thank you.

Message 3 of 14
on: 28/03/2018 | 16:38
What happens when I've done that and still isn't working? Can't message agent atall
Message 4 of 14
by: sloz
on: 28/03/2018 | 16:40
@tracystrutt83
Hi could you post the details of why you're messaging an agent?

When clicking /lugging into an agent link
Do you see a continuous loading or
Are you redirected to Http://giffgaff.com
Or
Redirected to
Http://giffgaff.com/dashboard
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 14
on: 28/03/2018 | 16:44
Well I topped up today to buy the unlimited bundle but has taken credit from me meaning I cannot buy it... it was free for me to top up and when went to purchase goodybag there wasn't enough credit because they started charging me...
Message 6 of 14
on: 28/03/2018 | 16:46 edited: 28/03/2018 | 16:47

@tracystrutt83
Which value goodybag did you want to buy and huw much credit do you currently have?
(dial *100# to check)

And did you top up with a debit card or PayPal or a top up voucher? 

And which of the three situations I mentioned care you encountering when contacting an agent?

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 14
on: 28/03/2018 | 16:55
I have £19.20 left and topped up £20 to get the unlimited £20 goodybag....its not giving me an option to add a recipient to send a message to them and have cleared cache and logged in through chrome and still getting nowhere. . It was free when I topped up via voucher and soon as the credit went through they started charging me which meant I couldn't get bundle...
Message 8 of 14
on: 28/03/2018 | 16:57
continues to just load
Message 9 of 14
on: 28/03/2018 | 17:11
@tracystrutt83
Are you using a phone /mobile device rather than an iPad /dongle?

If you're using a phone, for future reference
Each time you top up with a voucher
Call 43430 and press option 2
(not option 1)
Choose your goodybag and select to pay with a voucher
Input the voucher code to complete

As you're choosing a goodybag and topping up at the same time, there's no possibility of credit being deducted,

Have you tried using Firefox or puffin browser on your phone?
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 10 of 14