unable to make calls and send texts

Started by: gregwalker11
On: 14/08/2011 | 19:34
Replies: 34

Go to best answer
by: alant
on: 14/08/2011 | 21:38 edited: 14/08/2011 | 21:39

@gregwalker11 wrote:

do you have to buy the goody bag each month and the top up is just for the duration of the month? Is there no way to set up the account so that it just tops up £10 each month for the £10 goody bag?

A goodybag lasts for 1 month, so yes you need to buy one each month. They can be queued to make life a little easier (queueing allows you to by one for the current month and a second to kick in when the first one expires (if you see what I mean).

The auto top-up only works for credit, which must then be converted to a goodybay by visiting the top-up page of this website. At present there is no way to auto-renew a goodybag.

It seems that your auto top-up isn't working. Might be worth checking/setting it up again if tha's the route you want to take. However, it sounds like the goodybag route is what you prefer, so perhaps queueing might be the better option.

Edit: spelling!

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 31 of 35
by: shazad321
on: 14/08/2011 | 21:42
try restarting your phone
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

GIVE ME A KUDO IF I HELPED
Message 32 of 35
on: 14/08/2011 | 21:46

@shazad321 wrote:
try restarting your phone

Have you read the previous posts??

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 33 of 35
by: gregwalker11
on: 14/08/2011 | 21:53
thanks mate, I have top up goodybags and it now works. I thought the auto top up meant that it would do this automatically. Many thanks for your help, and to everyone else!
Message 34 of 35
Highlighted
on: 14/08/2011 | 22:03

@gregwalker11 wrote:
thanks mate, I have top up goodybags and it now works. I thought the auto top up meant that it would do this automatically. Many thanks for your help, and to everyone else!

Glad your sorted. It can be a bit confusing, but once you get into a top-up/buy goodybag routine things just work.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 35 of 35