Knowledge Base
Community

unlimited

Started by: sambo2008uk
On: 28/11/2010 | 01:21
Replies: 18
Reply

Go to best answer
by: sambo2008uk
on: 28/11/2010 | 01:21

wot is the maximum internet & text usage under the unlimited fair use policy on gg? On O2 its 12000 texts & 500MB internet.

Message 1 of 19
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: danielclo1il
on: 28/11/2010 | 01:22
giffgaff is truely unlimited with no FUP.

free internet (non-goodybag) is 100mb per day Smiley Happy
Thanks
Dann




Message 2 of 19
Highlighted
by: danielclo1il
on: 28/11/2010 | 01:22
giffgaff is truely unlimited with no FUP.

free internet (non-goodybag) is 100mb per day Smiley Happy
Thanks
Dann




Message 2 of 19
by: ussy999
on: 28/11/2010 | 01:23

Its unlimited on giffgaff theres no cap for maximum minutes or texts or internet when it says unlimited it means unlimited

Message 3 of 19
by: sambo2008uk
on: 28/11/2010 | 01:26

thanks thats incredible!!! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 19
by: danielclo1il
on: 28/11/2010 | 01:27
another reason to join Smiley Happy
Thanks
Dann




Message 5 of 19
by: sambo2008uk
on: 28/11/2010 | 01:29

Are you planning on adding sum wifi with it soon? eg btopenzone or cloud?

Message 6 of 19
by: danielclo1il
on: 28/11/2010 | 01:30
Its probably not in the pipeline as yet Smiley Happy
Thanks
Dann




Message 7 of 19
by: scottamus
on: 28/11/2010 | 02:56
it ulimited to 99% of people buy thanks tp the other 1% who went far beyond on the minutes we lost the £30 goodybag but at the end of the day if you said say 3000 texts and 3 gb inter thats massive and I have never used that much
Message 8 of 19
by: safir
on: 28/11/2010 | 09:31

i have a problem that makes me not use gg anymore Smiley Sad , it wont let me cancel gaygaff labs, coz i cba with it anymore, so now i have to wait till 10 dec to buy the £10 a month goodybag ...........

Message 9 of 19
by: neil40
on: 28/11/2010 | 09:37
I like the labs bag.If I have only £2 credit I know I have 100 mins calling time which is incredible-try getting that many mins for £2 from any other payg network!.I have another labs bag queued & I wish they would keep it.It suits me fine especially as Internet is free until February.

Neil
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 10 of 19